BSatallite
BSatallite
so uh,apparently someone lied and told me singgapore rays are tradable :(
BSatallite
BSatallite
is there anything else you'ld like?
zapzap29
zapzap29
Let me check your thread and I'll let you know. I thought it was one of the Korean distributions and not the Singapore one
BSatallite
BSatallite
i actually received it in the US,there was a "there's pokemon in your pokemon in your party that cant be traded" tag pop up
BSatallite
BSatallite
figured it out,it cant be traded with dragon ascent ::
BSatallite
BSatallite
gimme a sec,we can retry
zapzap29
zapzap29
Ohhh ok, I know what the problem is. The Galileo Rayquaza is tradable, it's just that I can't receive it in my copy of Y because Dragon Ascent isn't in the programming. I'll move the Zapdos over to my copy of AS and I think the trade will go through
BSatallite
BSatallite
alright,I'll go on
BSatallite
BSatallite
thank you :D
zapzap29
zapzap29
Thanks for the trade. Just a heads up though, your Rayquaza's IVs are improperly listed on your thread. It doesn't have max HP
zapzap29
zapzap29
Your Rayquaza's IVs are actually 30/29/31/21/31/31. You should probably fix the listing on your thread
BSatallite
BSatallite
double checked with IV checker

said HP/DEF/SpDef/Speed is maxed

and iv cal states 30-31 o___o
BSatallite
BSatallite
BSatallite
248/236/152/206/152/174 Jolly right?
zapzap29
zapzap29
I think you may have traded me the wrong Rayquaza then, the IV checker says that it only has Def, SpDef, and Speed maxed and the hidden power checker says the hidden power is dragon. Did you by chance reset two different Jolly Rayquazas?
BSatallite
BSatallite
hmm,possibly,hop on and i'll correct this,sorry :(
zapzap29
zapzap29
The one you traded me is 248/235/152/206/152/174. I think you accidentally traded me a very similar but slightly different Rayquaza