Blizzicane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Smogon account nearly died cause I have been doing other things for at least a month now. But I will resurrect one day... :S
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Though I am still keeping up with Sun and Moon of course :3
    Hey if you feel inclined you can shift all my pokemon over to another GA thread if anyone feels like giving them away. I'd start up my own thread, but I won't have extra money to spend on a PS for a while. Plus my girlfriend spilled water all over my DS, so I'm out of commission.
    Done with donation/giveaways for now maybe I will make them now and then for for just a few days.
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    I just can't keep up without bluemew but I will still be around now and then and will be able to do direct trades if you see me online (no appointments sorry). :C
    Since the thread got locked ( and I am very very sad about that ;-; ) do you mind if we could direct trade ? (or any other way)
    Hey Blizzicane since you have helped me so much so I want to donate some pokemon.
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Sure after next week I will be more available though if you can find me for whatever reason before then we can make the trade. :3
    TheSassyCupcake
    TheSassyCupcake
    BTW what's your time zone
    Hi! :) I would like to obtain some pokemon from your giveaway and i was wondering if is possible to do a direct trade to make easier your job. If is not possible there is no problem :) Let me know, thanks for what you doing for this community
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Sure but you will have to look to see when I am on via my profile because I can't make direct trades at set times because I have others wanting direct trades all over now. So you either catch me when I am online like I said or do it the GTS route. :3
    M a r k u s ~
    M a r k u s ~
    Yeah! When i see you online a try to ask if you are available :) Thanks!

The pokemon i'm wondering to obtain are: Greninja, Aegislash, Cobalion, Sylveon, Vivilion, Talonflame (bluemew), Latios, Gyarados, Ledyba, Skarmory, Scizor and Weavile. I know is a large quantity ^^''
    Is it possible to directly trade? I was busy the last weeks and I am getting my mons always snipped...I could donate a BR lv100 marine color Vivillon and a Donphan with the smogon set on the bottom.
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Added and online :3
    mertyville
    mertyville
    thanks a lot for the 2 mons ^^

Vivillon's evs are 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Donphan should be 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Thanks for the donations I will be sure to add them later or tomorrow, probably when I go do my rounds. :3
    What kind of paradise is this new union with Bluemew? I mean the thread was amazing before but now? Best of luck to your fingers! Let's hope it's not gonna eat all of your time, n*a! ;)
    Cirederf49
    Cirederf49
    Nice - will you be online today maybe? :)
    Cirederf49
    Cirederf49
    Just upload some trash to GTS and ask for Landorus Level 50, I'll send it over to you as I see your time's very rare and uncertain atm. :-)
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Good Idea I will get that done later to day when I get access to my 3ds :3
    Sigh it seems like I got banned from using "nya" by a mod on the wi-fi forums the freedom was fun awhile it lasted. :C
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Ehhhh not so much for me as I found out when I was wondering where were all these upvotes coming from in my notifications. Only to find out it was most likely due to the mod edit which I am sure everyone had a similar reaction to as you did. Which kinda of made my heart sank as the upvotes turned out to be daggers. Ah well... I had a sentence here but I couldn't figure out what to say hahaha. Anyways, I will be awaiting your SR when you find your DS. ;3
    iPRODiGY VGC
    iPRODiGY VGC
    If it makes you feel better I liked it too :3
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    That probably wasn't the right response but it made me lol'd X3
    I haven't been following the times I setup in my sig so I just got rid of them for now, nya. X3
    You can't recall my name but it's listed in the OT of the Moltres with my trainer ID that you could easily search for?
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    I could have searched it but I just rushed the description at the time so I could finally put it up on the thread, nya. Sorry about that I will change it now, nya. :C
    Hi! Just telling you that I'll be taking out my poke for another giveaway! I'll deposit it back up once I receive the other one!
    Orewayoshi
    Orewayoshi
    I've recieved it so I've depodited back the pokemon for dragonite! Thankyou
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Sent, nya! :3
    Orewayoshi
    Orewayoshi
    Thank you!
    Hey Blizz, Theory is going to be out until this weekend and I have a tourny Saturday morning. I was wondering if you happened to have the Timid Xerneas-es. I really need them or atleast 1 of them, I'd like to have some play test time with both before the tourny, if you have them. :)
    Apparently I am now fully Skitty the ":3" was merely a precursor (but Glaceon is still my favorite), nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    In a few minutes I'll have to go. Are you disponible now?
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    So basically 3 hours from now I will be available.
    -Matteo-
    -Matteo-
    ok, now I understand. This means that you'll be on line at 11 PM for me. I'll tru to be on line for that hour, but since tomorrow I have to work, I'm not sure that I'll be on line. in case, I ask you to trade with me before you trading with oter users, please
    -Matteo-
    -Matteo-
    Hi! I'm on, but I have to go in a few minutes
    Hi blizzicane: since we are both on line, can I ask you to trade? I'd like donate three pokemon for yours giveaways, and if possibe I'd like also ask you some other mosters. is it possible?
    -Matteo-
    -Matteo-
    The pokemon that I'd like to donate are some fully redis that I'ge got in those weeks. I'm not the original OT, but I think that they can interest to someone :)

They are timid Heatran, adamant Landorus, bold Xerneas, timid shiny gengar (some of those with differetn charactheristic to your giveaways).

After those, some perfect breedable: they aren't trained, but they are perfect Kangaskhan, Heracross and Larvitar

if possible, I'd like some of your giveaways pokemon. in case i send you a PM with the copy paste of their description
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Are those Legends and the Gengar from Theorymon? If they are then there is no need for me to have them and if they aren't then you should show Theorymon as he is dealing more with legends then I am. However, the others I am interested and would like to see there full stats. Also, of course you can have any of my giveaway Pokemon. :3
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    I might disappear for the night unexpectedly so we may or may not be able to trade atm.
    Finally got a Master Ball from the Secret Base trainers but my bag is already full of them. Q_Q THAT ONE WAS SPECIAL!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…