QxC4eva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wasn't sure whether to comment on your Mega Crucibelle model in the thread or not, but I wanted to let you know that I feel like the pot is spinning a little too fast imo. I don't know how much work it is to fix it though. Other than that, the model looks great!
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    I'll see what I can do. =3 Thanks for bringing it up!
    God, you've got very nice 3d models! You're somewhat inspiring really, making me think of taking my skills and re-learning it all in blender. Keep up the good work!
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Me? inspiring? Wow I'm flattered @_@
    You got some amazing 3d as well!
    If I didn't know any better, I would have wondered if your balloon-mon was a legitimate Pokemon. Your render is spot on! Do you have a name for it?

Speaking of renders, what's your secret to getting that perfect style? My renders using your shader are coming out smoother than what I'd like.
    I was looking at the Fakemon Thread, and I have to say, the balloon with the hoodie is adorable! I like the idea of it being a stall-mon as well. It seems like a more offensive Celebi / Chansey.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    That 's adorable even by the sound of it :3
    How about pink and yellow? They're my favorite colors!
    Mova
    Mova
    Works for me. The main body could use a light pink with cream spots. The leaves would be a yellowish-green.

I already sketched it out, but didn't scan it.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Can't wait to see it :D
    really wish i could like posts in the cap forum, the work you've done on mollux (and cyclohm omg so cool) is awesome! you rock
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    aw shucks thank you :'|
    "Okay"? "OKAY"? I stand in awe of your latest render of Mollux. @____@ All of the elements that make up the lava lamp work well together and really fit Pokemon's style! The only thing I'd have to criticize is the 'flicker' of the lighting, but otherwise, you're blowing me away.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Thanks for letting me know. I can never tell if my work is good or not! I'll tone down the flicker a bit. :D
    Hey, QxC! Do you ever come to the CAP Project room on Pokemon Showdown? Several CAP modelers meet there, and it might be easier to talk and develop models there if you join in as well.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I can't say for sure because I haven't visited it that regularly until recently. Maybe 6:00 PM EST?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    DJTHED and Golui are on right now, though!
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    That's 3 in the morning for me =_=
    Dude, the Blaziken thing you made is fucking hilarious so I'm using it as my Smogon avatar. Keep up the amazing work.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Thank you :D He's doing The "Banging A Fat Chick" (it's a dance move)
    I was disputing the term sprite as it's not exactly sprite art, but that doesn't mean the work done wasn't significant!
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    No probs!! If that's what you want I shall call them gif model renders from now on! How about you rename your XY sprite project to "XY png pixel handdrawns" for consistency sake and we'll go from there. Deal? :D
    Congratulations! :) I've been waiting for this.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    Thanks Quany :D Good luck for your future endeavors! Please don't stop doing 3d and pixel art stuff though, you have such a talent for them ;_;
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I'll try to keep up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…