Smogon Forums

Calloflochie
Calloflochie
GMT + 9.5
I can do play pretty much any morning after friday morning (for me). Can aim for the weekends, hopefully play my morning your night? if that would work with you
Hogg
Hogg
Is there any chance of doing my my morning/your evening this weekend instead? Nights are hard for me with the kiddo, but I don't mind getting up early.
Calloflochie
Calloflochie
Uhh I think I'm busy both evenings this weekend :( depends how late in my evening you mean
Hogg
Hogg
I can do any time from say Saturday 7 AM to 1 PM my time (8:30p-2:30a your time if I'm not totally fucking up the timezones) or Sunday 7 AM to 4 PM (8:30p-5:30a). I will unfortunately be out both evenings, so after that I'll be unavailable.

If the only time that works for you is a morning your time, I could maybe work something out my Friday night/your Saturday morning if you don't mind playing earlyish. I could play as late as 7 PM tomorrow (8:30am Saturday by your time), although not much later.

Sorry this seems like such ass to schedule - seems like we're pretty much opposites atm.
Calloflochie
Calloflochie
Uhh I wouldn't be able to get up that early, I don't have it in me
Calloflochie
Calloflochie
Might be able to do the saturday night one tho
Calloflochie
Calloflochie
Like my Saturday night
Hogg
Hogg
Yeah if your Saturday night/my Sunday morning works for you then it works for me too. Just let me know when you have a better idea of what time.
Hogg
Hogg
I mean your Saturday night/my Saturday morning. Fuck me, I'm bad at timezones.
Calloflochie
Calloflochie
Change of plans, have a 21st to attend on the Saturday, so let's try for Sunday night my time and morning yours
Hogg
Hogg
Sounds good. Let me know when you have a better idea of what time.
Hogg
Hogg
Just following up - any idea what time tomorrow?
Calloflochie
Calloflochie
Probably like 9-10pm my time