Smogon Forums

fapkingg
fapkingg
Hey, i think that i'm free on thursday, is that okay for you?
We have the same timezone btw, scheduling times should be easy.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Literally just told you I'm on vacation until Sunday, which is last day before deadline.
fapkingg
fapkingg
idk how i was reading "i came back" so i thought you're home now. Anyway Sunday doesn't suit me at all, i have a lot of work to do. Can you do before that?
Amaranth
Amaranth
Really hard because I'm on vacation, doable as a last resort but would much prefer requesting a 1 day extension to play on Monday if you're free then.
fapkingg
fapkingg
Are you sure it's really hard ? Because i saw you doing a bunch of OLT games (your rank on LT1A IdiotNinja is a proof) so I think it won't be that hard to play a single ubers match, right.
And no, Sunday/Monday/tuesday are overloaded and I can't play on these days. I'm leaving to you this whole week to fight me.
Amaranth
Amaranth
I don't have Ubers teams ready, I do have OU teams ready for when I have spare time. The only time I'm sure I am free in is from 22:30 PM GMT+2 for about one hour, and even then wifi is shaky. But if we can arrange a game at that time then I guess we're fine. Either that, or I'm ripping someone's team and going to play rn if you're on.
Amaranth
Amaranth
On smogtours rn, will be for probably around one hour
Amaranth
Amaranth
Any news?
fapkingg
fapkingg
Hum, i'm sorry but i can't really play now.
I think i'll try to find some free time on sunday, hopefully lol.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Really any day is fine, just find a way to get the match done.