Smogon Forums

Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I know two BPs that I'd actually need for Battle Spot. They are both somewhat annoying to breed, so I'd only make you breed three Pokémon for both the genies.

Timburr
Premier Ball
Guts or Sheer Force (I don't care which)
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/15
EMs: Wide Guard, Mach Punch, Detect, Drain Punch

Honedge
Luxury Ball
Quiet
31/01/31/31/31/00
EMs: Wide Guard
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Have you already started breedind the Roggenrola? If you haven't I might actually give a different BP as the third.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I haven't. Why does the Honedge need a 1 IV in Attack? I'm curious.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Swagger is one of the most effective ways to deal with Aegislash, because you turn into Blade-form before you hit yourself and is actually pretty common on Thundurus and other Pranksters. 1 instead of 0 since I need the HP Ice.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Oh ok. I have something else in mind instead of the Roggenrola, but I'm not 100% set on the details yet. I'll let you know.

The Honedge and Timburr I want for sure though.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I think that Thomaz will have a Ditto with those HP Ice IVs soon. ^^
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
That'll be a lot of help. I was getting worried how I was going to do it.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Yeah ask him for one maybe. I'd need it for an Amoonguss and a Tangrowth too.

You have a parent to breed the Conkeldurr? That 15 in Speed is important.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I will. I don't have have a parent. All of these Pokemon have such specific IV spreads. ^^'
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Yeah I know. You do have PowerSaves which allows you to check the IVs pretty easily, right?
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
To be hatched shiny, I need the parents to be different languages. The only stat the female passes is Sp Attack. Everything else is passed down by the male. This makes it really hard for me to figure out how to get the flawless spreads you want.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I see. Not really familiar with TMM.

Though I just realized that the Conkeldurr IV could also be 14 if that helps. They would give me the same stat at level 50.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Why does Conkeldurr need 15 IVs in Speed?
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
A Conkeldurr with a neutral nature and a Speed IV of 14/15 reaches an uninvested Speed stat of 57 at level 50. This allows you to outslow opposing Aegislash and hit them with Knock Off when they're in Blade-form, while still being fast enough to outspeed the slowest common Pokémon like Amoonguss, Ferrothorn and Trick Room monsters.
Anything faster than 57 makes the Aegislash matchup a lot harder, which is a very common scenario.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I'm starting to think I got in too deep. ^^'
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
So you don't want to do these?
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I guess that's a "no".
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I could do the Aegislash for you since it doesn't require too much set up.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Okay. I'll do the Conkeldurr myself then.