Smogon Forums

craymond727
craymond727
Oh, I don't really care about "trade value" or that you offer them for free :) I just need 5th-gen HA exclusives & Dream Ball Pokemon that I don't have access to, so that's what I'm looking for in particular.
Chesty
Chesty
Oh well we can work something out I'm not home as of now but if there is something you want let me know.
craymond727
craymond727
Dream: Igglybuff, Grimer, Lapras, Luvdisc, Snubbull, Spinda, Farfetch'd, Drowzee, Smoochum, Castform, Wobbuffet, Dunsparce, Wailmer, Maractus, Hoppip
Net: Carracosta, Qwilfish, Basculin (B)
Great: Totodile, Rampardos,
Dive: Anorith, Carracosta,
Nest: Basculin (B&R), Lileep, Chikorita
Luxury: Rampardos
craymond727
craymond727
Any of these would be awesome, but we can definitely work something out if you don't have them :)
Chesty
Chesty
I think I have some random dream radar igglybuff you can have. Anything else?
craymond727
craymond727
As far as needs goes, I think the only thing I didn't list was the Burmy line with HA and matching balls.
craymond727
craymond727
I forget, is your old thread still lying around? I can peruse that if you don't think you have anything else on that list.
Chesty
Chesty
Yeah my old thread is around and pretty close up to date. Should be one the front of the wifi forums
craymond727
craymond727
Awesome sauce. Definitely interested in Dream Ball Igglybuff & Spoink, and I don't believe I have an Unburden Treecko. Do Igglybuff & Spoink have their Hidden Abilities? (Friend Guard and Gluttony, respectively)
Chesty
Chesty
Think so need to check.
craymond727
craymond727
Which fossils do you want? I might have a few unlisted as well, I don't think I've updated in a while.
Chesty
Chesty
so the fossil pokemon I would like are the heal and luxury aerodactyl. Also I would like the luxury kabuto and dive omanyte spitbacks. Name your offers.
Chesty
Chesty
Aipom has run away non hidden ability and spoink has thick fat. Sorry the igglybuff is level 40 with egg moves and you can clone my 6iv unburden treeko. I won't count igglybuff as part of the trade because it's a random dream radar mon. So I have one Pokemon your interested in so far. I have other starter breedables and tons of friend safaris let me know.
Chesty
Chesty
Igglybuff has HA also
Chesty
Chesty
And sorry for the spam but I don't need dive omanyte found mine
Chesty
Chesty
Crap and kabuto so I only want your two aerodactyl
craymond727
craymond727
No worries, we can do Igglybuff & Treecko for the two Aerodactyl. Since I'm just cloning, it's no big deal :)
Chesty
Chesty
Thank you so much that's very kind of you:) Sadly my aipom doesn't have HA. If your after dream ball stuff I can breed a lickitung and delibird I know not to many people have those as well as a shuppet.
craymond727
craymond727
I actually just traded for a Lickitung, but I don't think I have a Delibird. If it has Insomnia, I'd certainly be interested :)