Smogon Forums

aybekay
aybekay
Thanks for coming online :) and sorry for disturbing you :/
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
No need to apologize as it was my fault. Your internet doesn't seem to want to cooperate ._.
aybekay
aybekay
So dumn :((( I am so sorry for this I realized that was my internet :( I am really really sorry for this Just lets try this more times please :/
aybekay
aybekay
i disconnect now and i will reconnect to the internet in a few Moments please wait
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Yes please. This trading thing is behaving in such a weird way...
aybekay
aybekay
I can't connect to the internet right now :( Sorry for taking your Time :( Do we can trade tomorrow ?
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Ok, I'll check back tomorrow.
aybekay
aybekay
We can trade few minutes later :/
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Wait what? You want to trade now or tomorrow? Please do make up your mind, good Sir.
aybekay
aybekay
i was trading with someone other :( and it doesn't works with this another person too :( So yeah I would say today I think I should make my Ds off and then turn it on and then reconnect to the internet
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Ok I'll be around for a while. If not then we'll leave it for tomorrow.
aybekay
aybekay
My internet works now So when you can come online one more time I would be very very grateful for you :)
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Ok give me a moment while I switch carts.
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Wait why is your egg named 1286? You can't nickname eggs!
aybekay
aybekay
I used the QR Code method to find out ESV :/ I hope you will send that hatched Froakie to me now because i have to eat now and then I have to sleep :)
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
This is extremely fishy...and not just because of the Quagsire and the recent join date...
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
But ok I'll hatch it. It wasn't prehatched so it will take a while.
aybekay
aybekay
This egg is not a HACK ! as you probably think !
aybekay
aybekay
please just hatch that one and send it back to me as fast as you can because i have no more time :(
aybekay
aybekay
Thank you for your Help ! :)