Smogon Forums

Chesty
Chesty
Well of course school will come first but my sisters will have to step up to the plate
eeveefan
eeveefan
Mmmm, well, your mom might hire an employee to help her.You and your sisters will have time to make your obligations this way.
Chesty
Chesty
Haha yeah what college you planning to go to.
eeveefan
eeveefan
I study at University of Guadalajara, I'm studying business administration. I already finished my 2nd semester. I'm on vacation till August!
Chesty
Chesty
Wait and your only 18?
eeveefan
eeveefan
It's a long story. :p
Chesty
Chesty
I'm willing to listen actually so feel free to continue:)
eeveefan
eeveefan
When I was 5 my dad worked at the airport, so we moved on to different cities every 1-2 months, that's why I never could study in the same school, so my mom hired two teachers (one for school classes and the other one for cooking classes & manner classes) and I studied at home. When you are 6-12 years you go to school for 6 years but I did it in 5 years. That's why I am at the university at 18.

This in brief.
Chesty
Chesty
I'm sorry it must have been inconvenient and depressing at points to move back and forth. I wish there was something I can say or do but sadly I can't. I know how it feels though your dad must work a lot just to make money and man I really know how that feels. It's a challenge. Sometimes doing good stuff makes me feel better about myself but I think I just use that as a distraction...
Chesty
Chesty
Wow the stuff you learn from talking online I feel like I'm talking to someone in my school:). Hey I do have a massive trade thread but you wanna do a joint thread I think it would be fun and you can prioritize whatever you need:)
Chesty
Chesty
Wow the stuff you learn from talking online I feel like I'm talking to someone in my school:). Hey I do have a massive trade thread but you wanna do a joint thread I think it would be fun and you can prioritize whatever you need:)
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yeah! It was a little hard because I didn't friends because of we moved everytime, but I learned so many things at home and I could start the university one year before :p

But that was when I was 5-11 now my dad is a researcher and my mom is supervisor and we have a family business so we don't need to move anymore.

Sorry for the late reply & thanks for following me.
Chesty
Chesty
It's fine. I had a feeling the friend part was true but I'm sure you made many awesome friends on the community here. Sure you can't see them face to face but isn't it nice sometimes to just talk to someone. Also I am glad that things worked out better.

Also have you considered my offer for the trade thread:)
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yeah! Actually I have a lot of friends, most of them are from communities like this and the other Spanish forum I'm member of. Also my "real life" friends (most of them are men, hehe). Well, I have a facebook group with VGC players and there is where I play every Saturday at night :D

About the trade thread, I want to open mine, but I have no time at the moment, I was thinking in a battle ready VGC thread, I'm still working on it, when I have some free time I'll open it. Are you offering to be my partner? Or I misunderstood hehe.
Chesty
Chesty
Yeah I was wondering if you wanted me to be your partner I thought it would be fun.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Ohh, that would be nice, I just need some free time to make my thread. I'll let you know when I'm ready :)
Also, maybe I'll buy a new copy of Pokémon Ruby to SR some legendaries.
Chesty
Chesty
Ok I will wait for whenever you want. Also check my thread just to make sure things are fine. I may a have a few things you have and if that's the case I will remove them from my thread because I have so much.
eeveefan
eeveefan
OK, thank you! Also I have a lot of breedables, but I only breed what I need, maybe I'll update my VGC battle ready and after that my breedables list.
Chesty
Chesty
Ok well let me know whenever you wanna start.
eeveefan
eeveefan
OK, I'll let you know when I'm ready. Thanks!