Smogon Forums

MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I'm so sorry, had a personnal problem I had to take care of ASAP... :( on top of that I forgot my 3DS at my university home, so I can't trade this week end... Can I breed you anything else to make up for that? Sorry again man :/
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
That's alright :) Real life always comes first. Nah, you don't have to breed anything else. Just hit me up with a pm whenever you become available.
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Sorry man! :/
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I TOTALY forgot our trade...... Do you still need that Charmander or not? I have it bred, and you can get it for free (if you still need it....) since I made you wait that long.....
I'm SO sorry :/
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
No problem, I seem to have forgotten as well. Been quite busy as of late. And no, I don't need that Charmander anymore. Sorry to make you do all that work. I think i still have the 2 Eevees that was agreed upon on our original trade. Do you still need those?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I could definitely use them, but I'd feel bad after making you wait this long :/ would you want anything else for them?
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Do you have any ready stocks on any Apricorn Ball Female spitbacks? I'll take them if that's okay with you.
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Yeah I have a couple. Let me know when you could trade so I can list them :)
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Hi there, I can trade tonight if you're available.
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
That could work, depending on which timezone you re in? I'm in GMT+1 but won't be home before 8PM
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Ah I'd probably be asleep by then. I'm on the GMT +7 timezone. How about tomorrow morning or afternoon your time?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I could be on around 8-9AMish tomorrow morning. That okay?
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Your time right (GMT +1)? Yeah I should be available then.
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Or I'm on now if you're available? And if not, yes, my time, GMT+1 :)
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Hi there, are you available to trade now?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Give me about 10mins, is that fine? :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I have spitbacks of Safari ball Kangaskhan, friend ball Yanma, heal ball Vulpix, premier ball Fennekin, Net Shellder And that's about all those I have on hand :/
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
I'll take the Safari ball kanga and the Friend ball yanma if that's alright with you :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
That's fine :) Just bear in mind that the friend ball Yamna does not have my OT.
Let me just finish a TSV Hatch and I'm all yours :)
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Sure thing :)