Smogon Forums

craymond727
craymond727
Sure thing! Will you be available in about two hours? And thanks, I might actually have one lying around, I haven't updated in a while.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I won't be available in two hours but will be available in 5 hours. Beyond that, I'll be available for quite some time in 10 hours
craymond727
craymond727
Alright, I'll see what my availability is then. Monday/Wednesday nights are always tricky for me. If not, Tuesday/Thursday afternoons work for me (GMT-5)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Oh, we're 12 hours apart. I prefer your Mon/Wed nights, though. Tue/Thu afternoons means that I'll have to stay up late.
craymond727
craymond727
No worries, I"ll see what I can do. How "warmed" is the egg? Will I be alright if I take it from the PC, or should I trade when I'm in the Tower?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Boiling warm, I'll trade it when you're in the tower :)
craymond727
craymond727
Are you available now?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Yep! Let me add you and get online
craymond727
craymond727
Sounds good! And yeah, I can't find that Dream Ball Abra, so either a spitback or clone would be awesome. I dunno if I'll be able to clone tonight, but I don't mind waiting until a more convenient time.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure, I'll trade you that too
craymond727
craymond727
I mean, if you aren't gonna need it, but I don't mind waiting if you'd prefer.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
It's fine, I'm not needing it atm :) I'll be available almost whole day on Friday, so let me know :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I think I traded you the wrong Abra, that one is 4 IV instead :/

If that's the case, you can have it :)
craymond727
craymond727
I'll check, but thanks! If it's the 6IV, I'll let you know when I've cloned it
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure, let me know. I usually mark the perfect IVs but never hurts to double check
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure, let me know. I usually mark the perfect IVs but never hurts to double check
craymond727
craymond727
Are you able to trade now? It was the 6 IV :)