Smogon Forums

Raistmagic
Wanna go ahead and make a list?
Donnie2Hottie
Donnie2Hottie
Sure! okay so first off are the shiny legends: a ho-oh with only 1 perfect iv atk more of a trophy guy, palkia gotten from wondertrade 3iv and confirmed with original OT it is legit, and mesprit I obtained from my friend only as well. Now onto special balls: Chansey loveball (f) bold 31/x/31/31/31/31, Mawile loveball (f) adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31, and Larvitar safari ball (f) adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31. lastly the fully iv'd ev'd mons: blaziken HA jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31, Gyarados impish 31/31/31/x/31/31, donphan adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31. also got 6 iv horsea with egg moves extreme speed and horsea sniper with outrage (perfect for kritdra). If none of these interest you I'm a very quick breeder and can make anything else in particular at all. Heck, give me a day or two I could get a shiny one if you'd like.
Raistmagic
Horsea with extreme speed?
Donnie2Hottie
Donnie2Hottie
oh oops i meant dratini sorry man I've just lost my wisdom teeth and still a little messed up from the drugs.
Donnie2Hottie
Donnie2Hottie
If you aren't interested I understand. I'll try and get more valuable stuff for next time. Thanks a lot anyway!