Smogon Forums

Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Hmm, I'm assuming you want female spitbacks of these, right? Because that would take me quite a while to breed. But if you do have every single legal Dream, Sports and safari ball mons as you say, then you can look at my wants list on my trade thread for what I'm specifically looking for.
Kurona
Kurona
Yupyup; spitbacks is all I want. How about I do you Female HA Dream Heracross, Igglybuff, Cleffa, Ducklett and Buneary?
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
5:2? If its spitbacks you want, I'd rather go 4:2. Drop the Heracross and do the rest. I'll get to work on those 2 when I'm done with a couple of trades.
Kurona
Kurona
I was actually kinda wanting to do that extra one for free
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
lol ok. If you really want to, I'd be extra grateful!
Kurona
Kurona
Suresure; I'll get to work right away~
Kurona
Kurona
Done; tell me when you're ready for trade
5000-4239-4257
IGN Jo
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
I'm actively attacking my pending orders, so I might have them in a couple of days. I'll let you know.
Kurona
Kurona
So it's been kind of a long time lol but would you still be up for this?
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Oh right! I'm still up for this! I'm really sorry it has taken me so long, but thing is I got extremely busy with college / rl stuff. I just finished another couple trades earlier this week and started on your order. I already have the Tirtouga and I'm currently set on starting to breed Lileep. I'll try to breed it today.
Kurona
Kurona
Nah mate; it's cool. I'm kind of guilty of holding off a ton of requests for other people myself rn; haha. Just shoot me a message when you're good :]
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Got the Lileep on my first batch! If you're still around, I'll be available for about an hour starting now. We'll have to trade twice, as I have the Lileep in my X game and the Tirtouga in my AS. I'll add you in the meantime.
Kurona
Kurona
Right, gotcha -- 5000-4239--4257; IGN Jo. And you?
Which game would you like the Dream HAs I've bred to be traded to btw?
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Just trade me two in the first trade, then the other 3 in the second one. My FC is in my thread / signature / information part of my profile. I'm just too lazy to go and c/p it here lol!
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
Wait, nvm not in the information part of my profile lol! I'll just go and get it.
Teru_XD
Teru_XD
0344-9298-4619