Teru_XD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing is more cringeworthy than the RMT subforum. My goodness, I don't know how the mods there can survive that onslaught of crappy RMTs!
    Love how having Poke Pelago means I can EV train while I breed the next flawless Pokemon. The multitasking is strong in this one.
    Would you please hatch an egg for me ? It matches with your TSV (1286). My FC is 4356-2270-8022.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    No problem.
    aybekay
    aybekay
    This Froakie have not the HP Fire... :( But it has as I Think good IVs :) Would you want it ? I give it for free to you :) But we can trade only tomorrow because i have no more time :(
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Nah, just give it to someone else. I prefer to breed my own shinies. Thanks for the offer anyway.
    Hi! I want to ask u if the:
    8 - Charmander (M) - Timid - Blaze - 31.25.31.31.31.31 {2657}
    in the "Giveaway: Eggs with Shiny Values! (Level Ball Magikarps added!)" post
    is already aviable? :P
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Nope, sorry! I got rid of all those a long time ago. I still have all the eggs listed in the TSV giveaway section of my trade thread, though! Give it a look if you haven't already. You might just have a match.
    hey mate was browing your thread and came across your dive ball nidoran which matches my TSV!!

1 - Nidoran♂ (M) - Naive - Hustle - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {0180}

would LOVE to get my hands on it if you're giving it away. :)
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    my fc is: 3754-9240-6912, but i wont be available until wednesday (GMT +11). Will let you know when i can get this done.
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    :]
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Will do. I'll be around for most of the day on wednesday. Let me know.
    Eyyy, could I arrange a trade for Nest HA Lileep and Net HA Tirtouga? In exchange I have literally every single (legal) Dream, Sports and Safari ball, as well as all Hidden Abilities - aside from Johto starters and Amaura ofc - and a considerable wealth of Apricorns.
    dream ball heracross
    dream ball mareep
    friend ball shroomish
    safari ball trapinch
    when should we trade for these and the krabby. The snorlax should be here soon as well.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Oh, sorry! Can't trade right now! D: I can trade tomorrow, though.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I might be gone for most of tomorrow so try to find me when you can I guess. Do you think you can trade later.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    I'll be around for most of the day today, so if you happen to be around, tell me.
    I've got the Heavy Ball Starly ready for you, the first female I got was legit a 5iv flawless spread as well! Guess it's not a spitback-for-spitback trade anymore hehe
    I can trade in ~10 mins, because my friendlist is full and I'll need to figure out which safari to delete first. ^^
    Preparing to open a new Trade Thread. Completely overdue, I know. Coming up with a modest concept.
    Wait what. You're 24? I coulda sworn you were younger o.O
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    ._. Well, yeah. When I'm on PS I have to adapt so I can fit in. What did you expect, anyway? A super serious person?
    Lucy Heartfillia
    Lucy Heartfillia
    Iunno. Regardless of how you act I always felt you were like, 1 or 2 years older than me.
    Awesome breeds are awesome, good job. Glad my Ditto helped. ;)
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Thanks! If you want a free copy, just ask!
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Nope, already got a HP Fire one, but thanks. ^^
    Am I the only one who noticed that Huntail's level-up movepool got greatly expanded in ORAS?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…