Smogon Forums

Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
Nope still not got it.. do you have one?:)
Ahtreyu
Have a 5iv crobat with infil
Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
Nice i got flawless modest hp grass moltres or timid hp ice raikou ready for trade . R u interested?
Ahtreyu
Not really interested in the moltres, and already have a good raikou :(
Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
I got a 13 movie giveaway shiney suicune 31.31.31.30.31.3 aqua ring and extr3emspeed. 252 hp def. Interested?
Ahtreyu
Do you have extremespeed entei?
Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
Yup but i got to find a cloner then
Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
May take some time
Ahtreyu
dang, i dont have powersave only have savebank, kind of a ghetto clone since i have to back it up, trade it then reload old save hah
Ahtreyu
ill hang onto the bat for you, he is lvl 50 jolly 5 iv with defog, brave, cross poison, u turn set. Really hard to find that entei so let me know when you find a cloner
Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
Sounds good. Ill pm you when i got it cloned
Ahtreyu
Ok did you want the lvl 50 crobat (it is fulled ev'd battle ready) or want me to breed it out to a jolly infil zubat?
Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
To be Honest ill actually looking for a impish one with brave bird and defog. Can u fin that?
Speedy Squirtle
Ahtreyu
Yeah will be a little bit to get 5 iv with new nature but since we are waiting for a clone anyway
Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
Sounds nice!
Speedy Squirtle
Speedy Squirtle
Heey, just got an offer i cant say no to! witch means i dont need the zubat anymore!.. but if have a Kuyrem flawless With either ,Naive,lonley, Mild nature or a Landours flawless With adamant! do you got one these?
Ahtreyu
Don't have a good kyuerm. The lando I have is 31/31/31/19/30/31 adamant, was traded to me buy a trader on reddit
Ahtreyu
by*