Smogon Forums

Age of Kings
Age of Kings
idk how to change it lol. I went for something simple and not generic. It's not my biggest concern anyways, since the content will be quality.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
also Fuckerberg hahaha that's the first time I've heard it but lol that seems like the obvious nickname
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
You can change it on settings. Aside from being corny I think it's good to put Smogon right in the name too.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Thing is, I also would like to emphasize we're for PS! as well. Hm, I guess SmogonBattleSpot works? Sounds a little long. idk e_e
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Well just SpotBattle doesn't really emphasize either haha

And SmogonBattleSpot is not that long honestly, most of the Smogon-affiliated twitter accounts have Smogon in the name anyway, no worries :)
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Speaking of which, most of the smogon twitter accounts just use the owner's username, if you'd prefer Smogon_AoK or something. But I totally understand if you want to have Battle Spot in the name.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
SmogonBattleSpot is too long for Twitter ;.;
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
was just @BattleSpot taken or is it trademark infringing or something?
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Yes, Battle Spot was taken, hence why I'm not using it and using the flip version instead.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Honestly, I think using your own name would be the best, that's what the other affiliated twitters do, only the main Smogon twitter is an "organization". @AoK_BattleSpot or @Smogon_AoK would be good I think. Both fit.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Meh, I'd rather not do so because I am open to giving people access if they have some awesome ideas and it's not something I'm really doing for a personal thing. (Should note that somewhere.) I think I'll keep it as is and wait for other feedback.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
SmogBattleSpot also fits, but if you don't want to change it that's fine, but I just wanted to voice my concern :V
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Yeah, not trying to throw it out, I totally get where you're coming from. I think that it doesn't 100% represent what I'm trying to do though, since I want it to be a broader thing (also massive Smogon stigma and whatnot). I'll try to brainstorm alternate names in the meantime.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
...I'm honestly kicking myself in the head for not getting this sooner...

@TheBattleSpot is perfect and is not taken. LOL, why did it take so long to think of that.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
omg that's perfect. I'll change it soon.