Haruno
Haruno
Alright just vm me when you're done
Haruno
Haruno
so uh you didnt show uP???? .-.
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Yeah I did??? I was on for 20 odd minutes then my mom reminded me I had to finish an essay for History class, so I left. Didn't see you
Haruno
Haruno
I got like no vm or message on showdown or anything .-. Rip
Haruno
Haruno
So you're going to have to list a specific time
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Oh sorry, I missed that, idk why? Anyways, cant do it tonight cause its late, tomorrow I think I'm good, so yeah, cya then.
Haruno
Haruno
That isn't reliable at all =/ set a damn time
Haruno
Haruno
you didn't even list a time to play =/
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Or any point within the next hour?
Haruno
Haruno
Uh I was busy that time and don't do well with sudden play nows in the first place.... Seeing as how deadline is soon, just request a damn time, show up or I'll just request activity
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Yah, fine, 14 hours from now good?
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
And tbf I gave you any point within an hour and stayed on for 100 minutes, did some HW on the side, but it was a pretty big time interval.
Haruno
Haruno
sure. 14 hours from now is good. You weren't even on during that whole interval though so meh .-.
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
I wasn't on Smogtours for all of it cause my Doubles Open Opponent was on regular PS, I wrecked him in 2 10-turn games.
Haruno
Haruno
I'm rarely on smogtours unless there's a game to watch or if I'm playing a tour game....... =/ You can usually find me in ubers/doubles on ps and on irc.
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Gotcha.....do be there
Haruno
Haruno
Hmm
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Yeah I was on, couldn't find you in Ubers or Doubles so I decided to test run an OU team I'd been building the half an hour later my mom calls bedtime, didn't see you away all.
Haruno
Haruno
well ive een on ubers and dubs for like the last 75min or so, so just fight now. Or rather you should just look at auth list .-.