Smogon Forums

Unowninator
Unowninator
Can I have the link please? (Sigs don't show up here)
Unowninator
Unowninator
Okay, sounds good. What would you like for it?
$teele
$teele
What are you willing to offer?
Unowninator
Unowninator
I've Kalos shinies & legendaries (including Mewtwo, Celebi, & the birds)
$teele
$teele
Do you have an old thread somewhere I can get examples?
$teele
$teele
Didn't really see anything I wanted unless things are in matching Pokeballs :/
Unowninator
Unowninator
Oh you want matching balls? Okay then, how about a female Sudowoodo in a Friend Ball sound?
$teele
$teele
Sorry, already got one
Unowninator
Unowninator
Okay, let's see. I have a 5IV Teddiursa in a Moon Ball, a 5IV Breloom in a Nest Ball.

Or if you can name something specific, it would save me the hastle of checking my entire Bank.
$teele
$teele
Sorry man, doesn't look like I need anything, hope you find another good one on the forums :]
Unowninator
Unowninator
Just answer me this: if you could have 1 thing w/ a blue pentagon, even if it isn't on my thread, what would you pick? Just name it & I'll make it.
$teele
$teele
That's the thing, I don't need anything from Kalos since I can make it all too. The only things I need are things unavailable in X and Y :/
Unowninator
Unowninator
I see you want that Cotton Guard Banette. I actually left mine in the Entree Forest & never caught it yet. If I can get one that's at least close to those IVs, would you take it?
$teele
$teele
I've got a 6IV one with a Brave Nature, so if you can beat that, then I'd definitely do that deal.

Beating it would either mean 0 IV speed TR set, or 6IV with better nature.
Unowninator
Unowninator
OH F***! It turns out I did catch it!!!!

Although it seems I have a lot of uncaught Pokémon in the Entree Forest. I see a female Cleffa, Gastly, Gligar, Stunky, Slowpoke, Mr. Mime, and several others. Is there anything I should check to see if I still have? (I really want that Vivillon)
$teele
$teele
Well can you RNG? Because I'd only be interested in perfect IV ones :/
Unowninator
Unowninator
No, but if I must, I'll try to learn how. (or I could just breed it in X & Y)