Smogon Forums

TyVip
TyVip
huh ? i was waiting for you these past few days .
TyVip
TyVip
i stalked your thread and i know you want to clone but you didn't pm me so........................ your fault lol .
Tatertot
Tatertot
Haha, I was always away from my 3DS whenever I was posting those, I've been out and about these last few days XP I'm available now if you are :) I've got 4, and I'll need 2 copies plus the original of each please.
TyVip
TyVip
going online now . so 12 trades after i'm done ?
TyVip
TyVip
can i clone the female farfetch ? Only you and esmeya on smogon have it but esmeya doesn't trade anymore . It's okay if you don't wanna .
TyVip
TyVip
or breed me a spitback female ,
Tatertot
Tatertot
Yep, 12 trades. I'll breed you a spitback Farfetch'd after I've completed some of my pending orders. Still want that Prism Scale? I can attach it to one of the garbage pokes I'll be trading you.
TyVip
TyVip
yeah i just need one so i can get 900+ for me , i'll give it back :)
Tatertot
Tatertot
Just keep it, I don't think I'll ever need one again in XY. But, if I do I know where to go for it ;)
TyVip
TyVip
do you have to play through the entire game of white 2 to be able to get another dream radar legendary, or just to a certain point. Do you know ?
Tatertot
Tatertot
I'm pretty sure you can do it as soon as you start a new save file, but the level of the Pokémon you get from it depends on the number of badges you have, varying from Lv. 5 for 0 badges to Lv. 40 for 8 badges.
Tatertot
Tatertot
I had to play through my game anyway to RNG the capturable legends, so I figured I'd wait to the end to do them all :P
TyVip
TyVip
is that mew from gen 4 since it has defog :) ? Going online now
Tatertot
Tatertot
Yep, I believe it has to be for Defog haha
Tatertot
Tatertot
Thanks again, and for the bonus moldy green two-headed bird :)
TyVip
TyVip
there is actually 2 copies in the world . one for my friend ( who requested the NN ) , and you lol .
Tatertot
Tatertot
Oh wow! I feel special haha
TyVip
TyVip
well TTar Tate is not a clone lol. :D
TyVip
TyVip
oh i need an evo trade real quick .