Smogon Forums

Tatertot
Tatertot
Thanks! If Adrima isn't interested in what I offered her I'll definitely take you up on that, but I'd prefer a 5 IV female to a spitback. Plus, I don't usually like to back out on trade offers like that.
Arhan
Arhan
Yea,I know that which is why I asked you
Arhan
Arhan
He refused right?you gonna breed?
Tatertot
Tatertot
Nope
Arhan
Arhan
Then I guess you can take this off my hands?
Tatertot
Tatertot
Sure, I'll take it :) I'll add you and get on in a sec. I'll try and scrounge up some sort of spitback to send your way in thanks
Arhan
Arhan
Just to let you know,I have the Marill,any chance you could give me the dunsparc?
Tatertot
Tatertot
Thanks! That Marill is 5 IV, but has the wrong nature. Nothing an Ability Capsule or a couple rounds of breeding won't fix :)
Tatertot
Tatertot
I don't really have any spitbacks of that available, sorry...
Arhan
Arhan
Ok,no probs
Arhan
Arhan
Could I trade for that dunsparce?Safari ball scyther?
Arhan
Arhan
I really can't wait for the shop what is the name?
Tatertot
Tatertot
I just realized I skipped over your Dunsparce request by accident, sorry! What are the details on the Scyther? Does it have any egg moves?
And the name of the shop is a secret ;)
Arhan
Arhan
Quick Guard,defog and a couple more
Arhan
Arhan
Missed again?It will be either impish,adamant or jolly,as per your request,with quick guard,defog ,baton pass and counter
Tatertot
Tatertot
Nope, I saw it, sorry it's been a busy day. That all sounds good, an Impish female would be fantastic :) I should be able to trade Thursday, I'm involved with a musical at my college this week and rehearsals are getting crazy.
Arhan
Arhan
Okie