DarthVader
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, I'm okay to trade from now on if you are still here :D
    But no rush, just shoot me a msg whenever your free ^^
    DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Hey, I'm studying at the moment and probably won't be free for the next 7 hours (getting quite close to exams!). Would you be free around then?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Probably not, but its okay mate, I'm sure we can catch each other some other time :D
    All the best for the exams :)
    Hello. I have a Egg that matches your TSV. Are you available ? My reddit ID is HDJSosa and my friend code is 5043-2178-5348.
    I contacted you on reddit about hatching an egg.
    My reddit ID is jungjy89.

Are you available now?
    update: i did some breeding for your order last night and got an outstanding magnemite with hp fire, max hp/def/spdef and outstanding feebas with max hp/spdef/spd (hp electric) and an hp grass with only max spdef/spd. just need to check them to see if the spatk/spd passed on the magnemite and if the def/spatk passed on the feebas to use as new parents.
    dr00
    dr00
    confirmed magnemite 31/x/31/30/31/30 and a feebas 31/x/30/30/31/31, but it's swift swim lol. no worries, cos i have another order for hp grass milotic. just going to use her as a new parent until i get oblivious
    DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Alright great!
    dr00
    dr00
    i have your order done whenever you're ready to trade. i have an assignment due at the end of the week, so i'll be on pretty sporadically.
    !@#@!$@!$(@{%$r#@r$%e$!@
    I caught it...BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MY SYNCHRONIZER IN FRONT. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
    Gonzo206
    Gonzo206
    A quick ball, it matched too well. I would like a Manaphy please!
    DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Wait, I thought the Manaphy was for the Eevee?
    Gonzo206
    Gonzo206
    Was it? Well if that is the case then could I get the Cyndaquil? So it's my Eevee and Azelf for your Manaphy and Cyndaquil right?
    Hey man, I contacted you on reddit about hatching an egg. Any chance you could do it for me please?
    DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Ah, I remember you. I can trade for the next hour and then I'm off to bed. If you aren't available, just pm me tomorrow when you see me online.
    Hey, I have an egg with your TSV, and was wondering if you could hatch it for me? I don't have much to offer, just a few 5 iv poke's. If you could hatch the egg it would be much appreciated.
    DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Yes I can do it and you can give me whatever you want. Just pm me when you see me online and I'll do it for you providing I'm not busy.
    Hey man, I have a froakie egg that has the same shiny value as yours. Would you mind hatching it for me?
    Hey buddy, I have an egg with your TSV.... would you mind hatching it for me? My FC is 0748-2059-1225
    DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Yeah sure. We can do it tomorrow.
    ValahBR
    Awesome! :D Please tell me when you r around
    I was hatching some Froakie eggs and found that your TSV matches one of the eggs. I would appriciate it if you could hatch the egg for me. My Friend Code is 1048-9366-0047 and the name is Lexi. Also do you want to hatch only Competitive pokemon? or are you willing to hatch any one?
    Hello! I am another person hatching Charmanders. Would you hatch one for me, as it has the same shiny value as you do? I can offer a Japanese Ditto, or French Rotom, and I have some other Pokemon of other languages? Or Combusken with Blazikenite or Abra with Alakazite? I don't really have much; sorry. ;v; Thanks for reading my message! FC: 1134-8270-0013 and SV: 2438.
    DarthVader
    DarthVader
    No haha. Sorry about that. Smogon as you can tell isn't my regular Pokemon forum. I rarely visit here. I'm on now. IGN is Kashif
    Shidei
    Shidei
    Yeah, me neither XD And now we're both online! c:
    Shidei
    Shidei
    Ahh thank you so much for hatching the Charmander for me! You are awesome ;u;
    Hey, are you the DarthVader with the 2802 TSV? If so, any chance you could hatch a charmander for me? I could pay in a Mewtwo and\or a 5iv charmander.
    I'm Nick (ニック)4227-0691-2370 {SV 3460}
    DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Yes I am and I'd be happy to help you. I'm available now and would love the Charmander. My FC is: 3067-4695-7925
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…