Smogon Forums

Kingler
Kingler
:(
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Is it because of your parents? That sucks, I will miss you :(

But happy birthday if you don't return by then!
Kingler
Kingler
Hulavuta sucks :D
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Kingler
Kingler
Jk
How you been
Also make smog articles for me to gp >:(
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Lol. Look, I like you and all but can you stop calling me nub and saying I suck and stuff? I understand you're joking but it is kind of starting to get on my nerves, sorry :/
Kingler
Kingler
I didn't call you a nub in my last vm, buddy <3
Also you do realize I'm gp right?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah I do, I already said congrats the other day, haha. Anyhow, I'm going to be doing another smog article for this upcoming issue but I am super busy with school right now -___- got SAT on Saturday too. How about you? You ever gonna do another article again or just GP?

And lol, HI CXINLEE ENJOY YOUR ALERTS xD
Kingler
Kingler
Ikr
I'm still feeling like johning mah analyses since I need to do gp stuff.
Also just because you have stuff doesn't mean oh can't procrastinate ;)
(Wait when did you congratulate me?)
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
It was on IRC, the same night DrShellgon used "Kingler12345" LMAO

And I have been procrastinating...this is the result of it, haha. Gotta get these responsibilities done before I graduate T_T
Kingler
Kingler
Omfg I'm kinda forgetful sry lol
XDDDDDDDDD
why sign up for tutee tourny then? ^_^
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
!! you caught me!!

Haha, but Tutee Tournament is always something I sign up for, (well every chance I get, which was 2) I don't have to make teams either so it's not as time consuming.

Honestly, I am working on something for Smogon right now, which is taking up all of my "free time" (therefore I don't have time to do other smogon things) but it should be up in a day or two :P
Kingler
Kingler
Get media badge IMO
Let's have a badge race XD
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
...lol, nah, badge race is NOT for me. IDK if I seem like it, but I am actually very hyper competitive AND the jealous type...a competition to get a badge cannot end well for me, sorry! I'd rather take my time and enjoy the journey, but maybe you can find another person to race with, haha. I am koko's bitch seems like a promising guy. (not being sarcastic)