Team MWP V - Finals [Won by Gotham City Glameows]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader

Art by Moosical
Hosted by Links & ken

Spreadsheet | Administrative Decisions | Commencement | Replays and Usage (DLC2 only usage) | Scheduling

vs

Gotham City Glameows (4) vs (4) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire vs Dieu Amphibien
SV: maroon vs Fraolain
SV: shiraiki vs clean
SV: DugZa vs Tarre25
CAP: Sificon vs Fogbound Lake
LC: rarre vs TomLeLego
NatDex: style.css vs schwipper
Threat: Meta vs mind gaming

The Monothreat type for Finals is Normal.
mwp finals normal threat.png

CAP, LC, and Threat are all challengeable formats for the duration of this tournament, so there will not be challenge codes each week.

Gotham City Glameows (0) vs (0) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire vs Dieu Amphibien
SV: maroon vs Fraolain
SV: Shiraiki vs clean
SV: DugZa vs Tarre25
CAP: Sificon vs Fogbound Lake
LC: rarre vs TomLeLego
NatDex: style.css vs schwipper
Threat: Meta vs mind gaming

Congrats to both teams for making it here and good luck :)
The deadline for this round is Sunday, January 21st at 11 PM GMT -5.​

Last edited:

Ethereal Sword

Fezandipiti
is a Tiering Contributor
Let's Go Glameows!

Gotham City Glameows (8) vs (0) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire (∞) vs Dieu Amphibien (1551)
SV: maroon (∞) vs Fraolain (1600)
SV: Shiraiki (∞) vs clean (0)
SV: DugZa (∞) vs Tarre25 (1669)
CAP: Sificon (∞) vs Fogbound Lake (0)
LC: rarre (∞) vs TomLeLego (1419)
NatDex: style.css (∞) vs schwipper (1682)
Threat: Meta (∞) vs mind gaming (1384)

Last edited:
Gotham City Glameows (5) vs (2) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire vs Dieu Amphibien After his machiavelic plans failed to avoid facing good players, he learned how to play against good ones and should win it bringing normal.
SV: maroon vs Fraolain - FROL1 > Dieu Amphibien. So if Dieu wins, Frol1 wins.
SV: Shiraiki vs clean - Shiraiki doesn't face French player, so no baguette curse, and he's going to win this.
SV: DugZa vs Tarre25 - Even if Tarre won last game, DugZa is better overall.
CAP: Sificon vs Fogbound Lake - Close one but I see Sificon wins this.
LC: rarre vs TomLeLego - Rarre won't lose to keep his perfect score.
NatDex: style.css vs schwipper - Another close game but I keep my clause "I don't prono Natdex".
Threat: Meta vs mind gaming - I think this is the best game of the final to be honnest. These 2 players are doing well in this MWP and I see lightly Meta winning this last game to be 9-0

cpt.kraken

I COULD BE BANNED!
Gotham City Glameows (0) vs (8) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire vs Dieu Amphibien he's gonna imouto(choosetype) Scarfire here
SV: maroon vs Fraolain - if Dieu wins, Frol1 wins. And Maroon's win was a mistake, Frofro's gonna prove it
SV: Shiraiki vs clean - only 2 mon is enough
SV: DugZa vs Tarre25 - Dugza is better overall but supporting Tarre-kun here, baka
CAP: Sificon vs Fogbound Lake - FL-kun will charm the weird mons of Sifi
LC: rarre vs TomLeLego - rarre must lose vs dieu/frol1/mine alt
NatDex: style.css vs schwipper - style plays well, schwipper do it better
Threat: Meta vs mind gaming - close one but a better builder for this tier and normal is the little sister you need as imoutos

A pic of imoutos celebrating
233040-himouto-umaru-chan-playing-at-the-beach.jpg

Let's Go Glameows!

Gotham City Glameows (8) vs (0) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire (∞) vs Dieu Amphibien (1551)
SV: maroon (∞) vs Fraolain (1600)
SV: Shiraiki (∞) vs clean (0)
SV: DugZa (∞) vs Tarre25 (1669)
CAP: Sificon (∞) vs Fogbound Lake (0)
LC: rarre (∞) vs TomLeLego (1419)
NatDex: style.css (∞) vs schwipper (1682)
Threat: Meta (∞) vs mind gaming (1384)
Technically infinity is not a number therefore you cannot have infinity as elo so you just being bias to try to delute yourself from the threat of the imoutos.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
TIEBREAK

vs

Gotham City Glameows (2) vs (0) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire vs mind gaming
NatDex: DugZa vs Dieu Amphibien
Threat: Meta vs Fraolain

The Monothreat type for the tiebreak is Psychic.
mwp finalstb psy threat.png

Gotham City Glameows (0) vs (0) Imouto Totodiles
SV: Scarfire vs mind gaming
NatDex: DugZa vs Dieu Amphibien
Threat: Meta vs Fraolain

The deadline for the tiebreak is Sunday, January 28th at 11 PM GMT -5.​

Last edited:

TheRealBigC

I COULD BE BANNED!
Congrats Glameows, and congrats Imoutos for making it this far. Very much enjoyed teaming with you all, was a great learning experience for me and I had fun. Hope we get to play again at some point in the future. Want to do a few shoutouts because I'm sappy like that:

Dieu Amphibien Fraolain - Thank you so much for giving me a chance in my first team tour and for creating a really fun and supportive team environment <3 Special mention to Amphi in particular for giving me the opportunity to play, providing great insight into my games that I think has definitely helped me become a better player, and for being so consistently present and helpful with prep across the board. I will finish Oreimo I promise...

mind gaming - The GOAT... definitely the player I learnt the most from this tour in terms of prep and gameplay, and also all around very cool dude who keeps it 100. Carried our asses the whole way through. Normal OP btw

clean - Good player, cool guy, cute pfps... :mottotsuyoko: Was very enjoyable watching your games king

Tarre25 -
Screenshot 2024-01-28 201944.png

Baller. Great and consistent player and very chill guy to interact with. Enjoyed helping with your prep especially, was good to get a chance to contribute those first few weeks

Fogbound Lake Ronman5 - Didn't interact with you guys too much but you're both gs. Foggie in particular I want to mention did impressively in CAP considering that the CAP prep channel in the server was in fact an AMQ channel.

schwipper - I appreciate the Ws you brought home, good performance overall especially given the general lack of prep help in the NDM slot and it being your first team tour.

TomLeLego -
Screenshot (107).png

(for real though you were an entertaining teammate and pulled some good Ws out)

Nutboi105 - Shadow GOAT, was unfortunate that you never got the chance to play due to you being too busy working as CEO of a Fortune 500 company, but you were always with us in spirit

Azick - My favourite honorary imouto :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)