Tournament Tournament BDSPPL III - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuthur

haha
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

Amazing art by kolohe
Welcome to the second Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Premier League! This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. The hosts for BDSPPL III are Tuthur and AC7.

There will 6 teams for this tournament.
One person between each managerial pair will be allowed to self-purchase for 15K prior to the draft.

Please sign up using the following format:
Code:
Code:
Team Name:
Manager:
Co-Manager:
The tiers for BDSPPL II are:
BDSP Ubers
BDSP OU
BDSP OU
BDSP OU
BDSP UU
BDSP RU
BDSP NU
BDSP PU

Signups will close on Sunday, May 5th.

Team: Brexit Bibarels

Manager: jawabarat
I won BDSPPL last year heavily supporting across the lower tiers in prep, tests, and analysis after games. I’m the NU tier leader, I won the PU open last year and NU open this year and was runner up in last year’s grand slam and top 8 in this year’s. I have been consistently involved in the BDSP lower tiers since the beginning and I am very familiar with their player bases. I also shadow managed team UK in last year’s UUWC.

Co-Manager: Trogba Trogba
Trogba is my fellow NU council member, made the NU open final this year and last year, and he qualified for last year’s BDSP circuit finals. We’ve teamed in WCOP, UUWC that Trogba managed, ZUWC, and Drewvitational Quads (UU tour hosted by justdrew) which we won. We will be active and involved managers, and we’re confident in our ability to create a fun and competitive team environment.

TyCarter

Tough Scene
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Team: Acrobatic Ambipoms

Manager: TyCarter
I've been the only person to make playoffs for BDSP Grand Slam in every single iteration, I also won that tour last year. I also have made BDSP Circuit Playoffs both years with consistent results in BDSP OU and have been a driving force behind BDSP UU and RU, as well as being pretty familiar with the playerbase as I've played the tier since it existed. In both iterations of BDSPPL, I was on the team that made finals so I understand what it takes to get there.

Assistant Manager: velvet
Velvet has been heavily involved in the team tour scene and has no shortage of managerial experience such as OUPL, UWC, and NDPL

I believe that we as a pair would be able to foster a competitive and strong environment that would flourish.

Last edited:
Team: Acrobatic Ambipoms

Manager: TyCarter
I've been the only person to make playoffs for BDSP Grand Slam in every single iteration, I also won that tour last year. I also have made BDSP Circuit Playoffs both years with consistent results in BDSP OU and have been a driving force behind BDSP UU and RU, as well as being pretty familiar with the playerbase as I've played the tier since it existed. In both iterations of BDSPPL, I was on the team that made finals so I understand what it takes to get there.

Assistant Manager: velvet
Velvet has been heavily involved in the team tour scene and has no shortage of managerial experience such as OUPL, UWC, and NDPL

I believe that we as a pair would be able to foster a competitive and strong environment that would flourish.
confirming :afrostar:

Xilefi

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Team: Rolling Spheals
Manager: Xilefi
Rolling with the Spheals since 2022, we rolled to the win in BDSPPLII as both a co-manager and player with Tuthur and Jawabarat. BDSP Tier Leader (with TyCarter) and experienced player, I am now fully embracing the legacy of the Spheals for another roll.

Co-Manager: AstilCodex
I'm Xilefi's right hand here. I'm the BDSP PU Tier leader. Helped last year to prep for the Spheals in PU slot and they won. Got Runner-Up in both PU slam last year and this one. Got Top 4 in Circuits Playoffs last year. Runner-Up in the last OU Winter Seasonal. Winner of Ubers Slam. I got 1st seed in Grand Slam Playoffs and currently playing for Finals. And overall I've been very involved in the development of BDSP OU and lower tiers this year even with creating content in YT. I was also was invited to vote in the last OU VR and been managing PU for a good while. We'd be very involved in managing and building a good atmosphere for a successful and another winner iteration of the Spheals this year. LETS GO SPHEALS.

Team: Rolling Spheals
Manager: Xilefi
Rolling with the Spheals since 2022, we rolled to the win in BDSPPLII as both a co-manager and player with Tuthur and Jawabarat. BDSP Tier Leader (with TyCarter) and experienced player, I am now fully embracing the legacy of the Spheals for another roll.

Co-Manager: AstilCodex
I'm Xilefi's right hand here. I'm the BDSP PU Tier leader. Helped last year to prep for the Spheals in PU slot and they won. Got Runner-Up in both PU slam last year and this one. Got Top 4 in Circuits Playoffs last year. Runner-Up in the last OU Winter Seasonal. Winner of Ubers Slam. I got 1st seed in Grand Slam Playoffs and currently playing for Finals. And overall I've been very involved in the development of BDSP OU and lower tiers this year even with creating content in YT. I was also was invited to vote in the last OU VR and been managing PU for a good while. We'd be very involved in managing and building a good atmosphere for a successful and another winner iteration of the Spheals this year. LETS GO SPHEALS.
Confirming :tyke:

Chris Chien Pao

formerly hunternoooob
Taking Over The Dark Voids If Possible
Manager: Me And Lostmemories
I played for the Dark Voids last season. It wasn’t my best tour, but I had fun and learned a lot. My experience has given me a solid understanding of the tier, and I believe I can significantly contribute to my team’s success.

When it comes to managing, I have a proven track record, having managed several tournaments including BSSPL, BSSWC, and AXPL onsite, along with numerous offsite competitions. My results as a manager have been consistently strong, which reflects my deep experience and commitment.
My motivation is one of my strongest assets. I bring energy and enthusiasm to every team I manage, always looking to create a positive and encouraging environment.
I am driven by the desire to build a team that works together and supports each other. I can guarantee a great team environment, a solid draft, and a focused approach to winning.
(s/o chatgpt for grammar check)

Last edited:
Taking Over The Dark Voids If Possible
Manager: Me And Lostmemories
I played for the Dark Voids last season. It wasn’t my best tour, but I had fun and learned a lot. My experience has given me a solid understanding of the tier, and I believe I can significantly contribute to my team’s success.

When it comes to managing, I have a proven track record, having managed several tournaments including BSSPL, BSSWC, and AXPL onsite, along with numerous offsite competitions. My results as a manager have been consistently strong, which reflects my deep experience and commitment.
My motivation is one of my strongest assets. I bring energy and enthusiasm to every team I manage, always looking to create a positive and encouraging environment.
I am driven by the desire to build a team that works together and supports each other. I can guarantee a great team environment, a solid draft, and a focused approach to winning.
(s/o chatgpt for grammar check)
Confirming >/////<

Team: Slowbro Or Chatot Daughter

Manager: Vin and Tonic
I've been playing since DPP, started BDSP in 2023 and continued to play on cartridge with friends since. With the experience I now have I feel I could bring a new and fresh perspective. [Plus I will be the 6th manager :)]

Co-Manager: DiannieRatson
Diannie was drafted in BDSPPL II as a sub. They also co-managed team Asia + Oceania in NUWC and have played in multiple team tours in RBYPL. Most recently, been drafted in the ongoing DPPPL.

Last edited:
Team: Slowbro Or Chatot Daughter

Manager: Vin and Tonic
I've been playing since DPP, started BDSP in 2023 and continued to play on cartridge with friends since. With the experience I now have I feel I could bring a new and fresh perspective. [Plus I will be the 6th manager :)]

Co-Manager: DiannieRatson
Diannie was drafted in BDSPPL II as a sub. They also co-managed team Asia + Oceania in NUWC and have played in multiple team tours in RBYPL. Most recently, been drafted in the ongoing DPPPL.
Confirming xD

Concept Everything

Neko no Ensekan
is a Pre-Contributor
Team Name: TBD
Manager: Concept Everything
Co-Manager: Mimikyu Stardust

Last year Mimikyu and I played for the Bruxish. We both enjoyed playing the tiers last year. Mimikyu is currently managing for WCOP and has both managed and won various other tours throughout the last year. I’ve managed and won the most recent CAPCL, currently managing BKCPL and AXPL in which I’ve maintained a positive team winrate through support. Mimikyu and I can guarantee a competitive atmosphere and further improve upon the metagames in this iteration of BDSPPL.

Mimikyu Stardust

Loli Kami Requiem~☆
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Team Name: TBD
Manager: Concept Everything
Co-Manager: Mimikyu Stardust

Last year Mimikyu and I played for the Bruxish. We both enjoyed playing the tiers last year. Mimikyu is currently managing for WCOP and has both managed and won various other tours throughout the last year. I’ve managed and won the most recent CAPCL, currently managing BKCPL and AXPL in which I’ve maintained a positive team winrate through support. Mimikyu and I can guarantee a competitive atmosphere and further improve upon the metagames in this iteration of BDSPPL.
image_2024-05-06_113130209.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)