AG SS AG Cup II - Round 2 [REPLAYS REQUIRED]

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
(art pending)

SS Anything Goes Cup II

Learn more about the 2024 Anything Goes Tournament Circuit.

The AG Classic consists of three tournaments, The ORAS Cup, The USUM Cup and The SS Cup. Players earn points from each cup in order to reach the playoffs, a top 16 bracket where they can compete to earn points for the AG Circuit.​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard SS Anything Goes tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.

Round 2:

sayyonara  vs  The White Room
Adhiraj8202  vs  09-10a
Jhnfui
 vs  Alpha1013
Geysers  vs  Huntu
MTB
 vs  (Winner of X-Blazer vs BloodAce)
cromagnet  vs  1729is56time
entrocefalo  vs  p1rat3b0y5
RL  vs  lotiasite
giove97  vs  Skyiew
0.5Mirror  vs  Squeeby
Fc  vs  Darkrai Retribution
Taka  vs  Bread Sandwich

The deadline for this round is Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM GMT-4.
The extension deadline this round is Wednesday, April 3rd @ 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Last edited:
Hello. I am still sort of new to these and was unaware about posting if my opponent just doesn't show up at all. I did wait around for about 2 hours on our scheduled time but had no luck. Not sure how to go about this

Fc

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Hello. I am still sort of new to these and was unaware about posting if my opponent just doesn't show up at all. I did wait around for about 2 hours on our scheduled time but had no luck. Not sure how to go about this
There was no contact on smogon to indicate you were online so I cannot give you an act win since I can’t confirm you were there at all. If you did this over discord and were in more contact there I can revisit it but I need proof you were online waiting and notified your opponent.

Fc

Ubers Leader
Activity:
cromagnet  vs  1729is56time

Extension:
0.5Mirror  vs  Squeeby

Next round shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)