Lunell draws! (sometimes)

Lunell

cherish those who care <3
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Heya and welcome! Since some people suggested that I do post an art thread here, I will do that. As the title might suggest, I am just a hobby artist that draws for fun when I feel like it - which can take a while, so I apologize for that. I will mostly post Pokémon-related stuff here as I absolutely hate drawing people and still need to improve, so would appreciate feedback if applicable! If you have a request what to draw, feel free to share and I might consider it. Thanks for stopping by!

Recent stuff I drew:
fluffmoth.png

pichuqt.png

sudowoodo.png

skitty.png

mareep.png

1.png

hh.png

flareon2.png

trevenantmetang.png

christmaslo-f.png

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Also glad you started up an art thread, you're really good! The Mareep is my favourite, I really like the linework and the shapes. Even if it's just hobby art, your improvement is clear as day and is very satisfying. Thanks for opening the thread lol

Heya and welcome! Since some people suggested that I do post an art thread here, I will do that. As the title might suggest, I am just a hobby artist that draws for fun when I feel like it - which can take a while, so I apologize for that. I will mostly post Pokémon-related stuff here as I absolutely hate drawing people and still need to improve, so would appreciate feedback if applicable! If you have a request what to draw, feel free to share and I might consider it. Thanks for stopping by!

Recent stuff I drew:
View attachment 538803

View attachment 538804
View attachment 538805
View attachment 538806
View attachment 538807
View attachment 538808
View attachment 538811
View attachment 538812
View attachment 538813
View attachment 538815

Hey. Their platform offers a seamless and reliable experience from start to finish. I've consistently received exceptional essays tailored to my requirements. A online essay writing services https://essayservice.com/ has streamlined the often stressful writing process, providing a trustworthy and efficient solution. The diverse pool of talented writers ensures expertise across various subjects, delivering top-notch content every time. The user-friendly interface, transparent communication, and on-time delivery make them my go-to for academic and professional writing needs. If you're seeking high-quality, customized essays with a stress-free experience, look no further. Highly recommended for writing excellence!
I really liked your drawings, keep up the good work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)