Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Day 9

Calling it for the day by mutual agreement.

You all decide to forcibly remove Maine from the Big City. StupidFlandrs48 seems more surprised that it's taken you all this long to do so than anything else.
UncleSam said:
Dear Stupidflandrs48, you are The Capo.

Alias: Maine.

You are the Cartel Boss’ right hand. You will stop at nothing to make sure the Cartel emerges victorious in this conflict.

As the second in command, you will inherit all of the Cartel Boss’ powers on death. Successors to you will inherit the nightly kill empowerment and ability empowerment only. See the Cartel Boss’ PM for more details. Also, as second in command, you count as 4 strength for ability empowerment purposes - see the Cartel Boss’ PM for more details.

You are aware of the other starting members of your promoted Cartel circle, who will be included in a separate PM.

You are allied with the Cartel. You win if the Cartel eliminates all threats.
You also see another, more interesting result of today:
UncleSam said:
Hello, you are the Cartel.

You consist of:
  • Duskfall98, The Cartel Boss. Alias: Michigan.
  • StupidFlandrs48, The Capo. Alias: Maine.
  • SB., The Hired Muscle. Alias: Alabama.
  • LonelyNess, The Mole. Alias: Vermont.

You have a variety of factional and individual abilities, all detailed in your respective Role PMs. The highlights are:
  • Nightly kill, both killer and target being chosen by the current Cartel Boss.
  • Nightly ability empowerment, on a cumulative Strength system. See the Cartel Boss PM for more details.
  • Nightly Goon promotion, which will promote a Cartel Goon into this inner circle. Usable while Cartel Boss or Capo is still alive.
  • One-shot Big City recruitment, usable while either the Cartel Boss or Capo is still alive.

Outside of the Big City and The Psychopath, you know that the FBI has dispatched one of their top agents with the sole purpose of exterminating you. Other Neutrals may be more or less friendly to you, but none can solely win with you so be wary when dealing with them.

When more than 50% of the starting Cartel has been promoted, you will gain two additional bonuses:
  • Ability to empower individual players to perform multiple actions.
  • Bonus kill Strength cost reduced by 5, to 25.

I suggest setting up a private Discord server for you all to share your Role PMs in. All of your joint abilities are explained in one PM or another, but please ask me if you have any questions or clarifications needed.

You are allied with the Cartel. You win if the Cartel eliminates all threats.
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the death of one of your starting inner circle members, your superiors back home have ramped up your armaments. You now receive 2 strength each night passively.
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the death of another starting inner circle member, you have been bolstered with additional aid and now gain 4 strength each night passively.
With the death of a third starting inner circle member, you now generate 6 strength passively each night.
With the death of the fourth and last starting inner circle member, you generate 8 strength passively each night.
It is now Night 9. Night 9 will end in 27 hours, or at 10 PM PST on 3/27.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Night 9

You awaken to three bodies. First is that of Pennsylvania. CaffeineBoost had been dismembered. He was a Cartel Goon.

Next, Arkansas aka Blakers was found expertly assassinated.
UncleSam said:
Dear Blakers, you are The Surveiller.

Alias: Arkansas.

You’ve been trained in the art of surveillance, and will use this skill to help the Big City find and eliminate all those who wish it ill.

Every night, you may submit “NX - Track <Alias>”. You will track <Alias> and will see who they target that night. You will also automatically write a report to send back to the Police Commissioner of your results.

You are 5th in line to the commissionership.

You are allied with the Big City. You win if the Big City eliminates all threats.
Suddenly, Kentucky / A Fairy says 'Contract: Filled' and walks away from this conflict as our first winner!
UncleSam said:
Dear A Fairy, you are The Assassin.

Alias: Kentucky.

You’ve been hired to take out several specific players in the Big City, then escape before things get too hairy.

Each night, you may submit “NX - Role Name Check <Alias>”. You will determine the role name of <Alias>. This is infallible.

Additionally, each night you may submit “NX - Kill <Alias>, operation <Role Name>”. You must supply a role name. If <Alias> is that role name, then you will kill <Alias>. If <Alias> is not a current target OR if the role name you supply is incorrect, then this will fail. If this fails twice, you will lose and be removed from the game. If it becomes impossible for you to win, then you will be removed from the game.

You are immune to non-killing night actions, and will survive the first kill attempt on your life at night.

You win if you kill at least one Cartel goon, one named Cartel member, one of the Police Commissioner, Mayor, or Jailer, and three other Big City members.
With the departure of The Assassin, the office of the Mayor has been dissolved.

Finally, Alaska aka Realiti was found shot in the head.
UncleSam said:
Dear Realiti, you are The Psychopath.

Alias: Alaska.

Well no, actually you are not THE Psychopath, just A Psychopath. Your true identity is Trevor Bauer, ranked 27th of the 52 strongest Psychopaths currently residing in the Big City. Although you are one of the currently most talented pitchers in professional baseball, your insane antics on the field, off the field, and on social media have undoubtedly earned enough hatred from nearly everyone that has (among other things) made you blacklisted from the sport in the Big City. But fuck that, you think you are cooler than all of them and want to make sure everyone knows it. You are particularly renowned for your obsession with "obscene numbers", in particular 420 and 69, to the point that you could be mistaken for Bill and Ted.

Each day, you may submit "DX - Select Charity from <Alias>". You will donate $420.69 to the charity chosen by <Alias> as part of your famed "69 days of giving" campaign. On D69, you will donate a whopping $69,420.69 instead, resulting in you and <Alias> instantly winning the game.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last player standing.
The Psychopath is really taking a turn for the worse this game huh.

Finally, the morning report...
Morning Report said:
There are squirrels in my pants!
Tell me whats makin' you jump like that!
S-I-M-P,
Squirrels in my pants!
Ain't got no chickens,
Ain't got no rats...
S-I-M-P,
Squirrels in my pants!
S to the I to the M to the P,
Then maybe you can be moving like me...
Step right over and watch
me put it down...
Squirrels
Squirrels!
me put it...
S to the I to M to the P!
Who you got back there
watering your plants?
S-I-M-P,
Squirrels in my Pants...
How can I qualify for
government grants...
S-I-M-P,
Squirrels in my Pants...
Yeah Hypnotize me, put me in a trance...
S-I-M-P,
Squirrels in my Pants...
Got an Aunt Florance
living in Fraaance...
But she can't see the-
Squirrels in my Pants!

me put it down...
Squirrels! Squirrels!
Step right over and watch me put it...
S to the I to the M to the P!

If you wanna know how
I'm doing this dance
S-I-M-P,
Squirrels in my pants!
There's something in my trousers,
you know it ain't ants
S-I-M-P,
Squirrels in my pants!
Proletariat and bougoisie
Baby You Don't Need An Academic Degree
Everybody Smellin' My Potpourri

Step Right Over And Watch South Dakota
Me Put It Down...
Squirrels! Squirrels!
Step right over and Watch The Traffic Cop
Down, Down On The Ground...
Cause You Know I Got It Going On
But No One Visited

If Your Pockets
Are Empty Get A Cash Advance!
If You're Losing Your Hair,
Get Yourself Implants
If You're Wrestling A Bear,
Then You Ain't Got A Chance
Old Uncle Freddy Just Rages And Rants!
It Ain't About Love, Ain't About Romance
Just Got Squirrels In My Pants!!
What a scintillating story.

Resolve of the Jailer is now active! You may submit Street Justice targets if you are allied with the Big City.

It is now Day 10. Day 10 will end in 23.5 hours, or at 10 PM PST on 3/28.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Night 10 - Nearing the End

Four bodies. First, California was dismembered. This was Jalmont, a Cartel Goon.

Next, Tennessee was shot in the heart. This was Ehmcee, a Cartel Goon.

Then, Wyoming was Goon Squadded. This was Mekkah. He was a Psychopath.

Finally, Ohio was shot in the head. This was Whydon. They were also a Psychopath.

It is now Day 11. Day 11 will end in 23.5 hours, or at 6 PM PST on 3/30.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Day 11

Massachusetts
aka Bass is resigned to his fate, and doesn't try to put up a fight.
UncleSam said:
Dear Bass, you are The Psychopath.

Alias: Massachusetts.

You are a bloodthirsty murderer, intent on massacring all who stand in your way. Or so the news reports say. The truth is that you’re just bored and better than everybody else, and what better way to show it than to reign supreme over the smoldering ashes that the rest of these peons call a ‘Big City’?

Each night, you may submit “NX - Kill <Alias1> and Frame <Alias2>”. You will kill <Alias1>. This has the highest priority of any killing action in the game and cannot be tracked, watched, or otherwise ID’d. You may submit any flavor for this kill that you like, and it will be shared with the daily update. Additionally, you will frame <Alias2> for the death, making it look like <Alias2> carried it out for any Track / Watch / ID purposes.

As you are a genius and clearly more capable than anyone else, you are able to emulate anything you see. Any time a villager dies who has a regularly targeted action (i.e. not a one-shot, but something usable every other cycle is fine), you will gain the ability to use that action with the same effect and cadence. Note that this only applies to regularly submitted abilities, and not passives.

Also, once in the game, you may submit “NX - Convert <Alias>”. You will convert <Alias> to your side if they are a member of the Big City, and they will become your minion. Your minion will inherit the nightly killing action should you die, but no other abilities. You may also opt to have your minion die in your stead and swap aliases, but are not required to do so. You cannot die in your minion’s stead, obviously. Recruitment actions have the highest priority in the game, and yours has the highest priority of all recruitment actions.

You know that your mere presence sends the rest of the game into a state of panic. There are a number of roles that will be seen as The Psychopath on Big City inspection and / or death. At any time, you may submit a PM for what they will be falsely seen as under these conditions. There may be slight variations from your submission based on who dies, at the host’s discretion. Should you die, this cloud of paranoia will cease, and there will no longer be any false results of this nature. These roles all have the same text hint in their role PM, which says this: “You’ve felt recently that a wave of panic has swept through the Big City. Others may not be as trusting of you as they should be.” Whatever PM you submit will also be what you are seen as on inspection by the Big City. The PM you submit must have the role name ‘The Psychopath’ with a last-man-standing win condition.

You also know how to keep your presence under the radar. You are immune to death of any kind until the end of Night 4, and are immune to all Night actions throughout that same duration. You may choose to drop this protection for inspections only if you so choose. Additionally, you are permanently immune to any Roleblock effects.

You are a master of stealth. You may choose whether or not to reveal your alias at the conclusion of the day any time you make a vote by PMing the host separately.

In this game there is a role called the Conspiracy Theorist. While this role is not an immediate threat to you, you know that it’s been digging into Neutral affairs and should be dealt with sooner rather than later.

Finally, you are aware of the other Neutral players in this game. They are:
  • The FBI Agent
  • The Anarchist
  • The Assassin

These players can win under certain conditions. You cannot win while they are in the game, but if one of them achieves their win condition and leaves the game prematurely, then you can still win. If two leave the game as winners, you will automatically lose and be removed from the game. They are not aware of their relation to you and I will not confirm or deny it beyond ‘The Psychopath needs all others dead to win’.

You may, once per day and night, send an anonymous note to the Cartel. They cannot reply. The host will help you anonymize yourself in discussions with them if you need help with this.

You are allied with yourself. You win if either you or your minion are the last player standing.
As it is now Day 5, your immunity to all night actions has ceased, as has your immunity to death. You are, however, now permanently immune to all disruption effects, including redirection and harmful safeguards.

Additionally, you may now recruit at any point during the day or night. You may still only successfully recruit once.
With this revelation, it seems that there are some prior flips that need to be cleared up...
UncleSam said:
Dear M2H, you are The Gravedigger.

Alias: Indiana.

You’re the local mortician and gravedigger, and have always preferred the dead to the living.

You have three rotating abilities, which you may use during each three-night period (the first period being nights 0, 1, and 2). These abilities are:
  • Inspect dead player. This will always show you exactly what a dead player was. This action is infallible and will always reveal the truth.
  • Dead Big City role absorb. You will gain the ability to use the role of a dead Big City player during every third night. This does not extend to one-shot abilities or passives.
  • Role absorb usage. You may use all previously copied abilities this night.

You may use multiple abilities in the same night, but may only use each of these once in a three-night period.

You’ve felt recently that a wave of panic has swept through the Big City. Others may not be as trusting of you as they should be.

You are allied with the Big City. You win if the Big City eliminates all threats.
UncleSam said:
Dear Martin, you are The Curator.

Alias: West Virginia.

You’re in charge of the local museum. Who says you can’t spruce things up around the place while helping out the Big City along the way?

You will record the first instance of every unique type of action you are targeted with and add them to a new exhibit in your museum. The exhibits you are setting up (plus an example of what will be displayed there) are:
  • Any form of redirection - Martyr
  • Any form of disruption - Roleblock
  • Surveillance information roles - Watch or Track
  • Information checking roles - Primary Ability Check
  • Any form of protection - Bodyguard or Beneficial Safeguard
  • Any limited-use ability - One-time kill (only if both limited-use and killing exhibits are filled)
  • Any killing action - One-time kill (only if both limited-use and killing exhibits are filled)

If you are targeted by an ability that could fit into multiple exhibits that have yet to be filled, you will be given the option of which exhibit you’d like to slot that action into.

You will gain powers as you fill up your exhibits:
  • When 3 exhibits are filled, you will gain the ability to use one ‘example’ role each night from one of your filled exhibits (i.e. if the redirection, disruption, and surveillance exhibits are filled, then you will be able to use Martyr, Roleblock, Watch, or Track each night).
  • When 5 exhibits are filled, you will gain the ability to use two ‘example’ roles each night from filled exhibits.
  • When 7 exhibits are filled, you will gain the ability to use three ‘example’ roles each night from filled exhibits.

You may not use the same example role multiple times, and you may only use the one-time killing action when both of the latter two exhibits are filled.

You’ve felt recently that a wave of panic has swept through the Big City. Others may not be as trusting of you as they should be.

UncleSam said:
Dear Blazade, you are The Banker.

Alias: North Dakota.

You’re a brilliant investment banker who knows your way around the stock market. All this crime is threatening your profit margins, so you’ll do what you can to help keep the current order stable.

You start with 150$. Each night, you may choose to invest that money in different aliases (you may not invest in yourself). Specify a duration of investment in each alias. If that alias survives for the specified duration, you will receive back your initial investment multiplied by 2^n, where n is the duration of cycles you invested in that alias’ survival. For example, if you invest 50$ in alias A for 3 cycles, and alias A survives for 3 cycles, you will receive 50 * 2^3 = 400$ in return three cycles later. If alias A dies during this time, you will receive nothing and your investment will vanish. Note that there will be a freeze on any funds you receive being re-invested for one full cycle (you may still use those funds to purchase abilities, however).

You may also use money to buy one-time use abilities. The abilities you can purchase and their prices are:
  • Watch or Track: 25$
  • Primary Ability Check or Beneficial Safeguard: 50$
  • Full inspection, Bodyguard (can target self, max two per night), or Roleblock (max one per night): 75$
  • Vote persuade (max one per night) or Harmful Safeguard: 150$
  • Bonus kill: 750$ (max one per night)

Finally, if you have at least 400$ uninvested and are killed by any means, then instead of dying you will lose all of your money and investments and will carry on as a penniless vanilla resident of the Big City.

UncleSam said:
Dear Da Letter El, you are The Lawyer.

Alias: South Carolina.

You’re someone who specializes in navigating the bureaucracy of the Big City. You’ll use this skill to aid the Big City however you can.

Each night, you may submit “NX - <Beneficial / Harmful> Safeguard <Alias>”. You will either defend <Alias> in court, blocking all harmful non-killing effects (if you choose beneficial), or you will prosecute <Alias>, blocking any positive effects from targeting <Alias> (if you choose harmful).

You are still in training and haven’t yet been made partner. If you win three defense cases (i.e. block three negative actions) and successfully prosecute three cases (i.e. block three positive actions), then you will gain the ability to use both Beneficial and Harmful Safeguard each night. You will learn how many actions you block each night with each ability.

UncleSam said:
Dear Flyhn, you are The Mime.

Alias: Maryland.

You’re a strange resident of the Big City, willing to completely and totally copy others without regard for their profession or character.

Once during the game, you may copy another living player by submitting “NX - Mimic <Alias>”. You will totally copy that player’s role, including alliance. This will fail if used on certain special roles, including any Neutral, any named Cartel member, unrecruitable members of the Big City, or any player in the Big City police department.

UncleSam said:
Dear HydrogenHydreigon, you are The Accountant.

Alias: Virginia.

You’re someone who likes to keep a close tally on things in the area. You’ll use this unique skill to help set the record straight for the Big City.

You have no targeted ability. Instead, you will know exactly how many Big City members are alive at all times. Note that this will always be infallible. At the start of the game, there were thirty-one Big City members alive.

For every five Big City members who either die or change allegiance, you will gain powers. The powers you will gain are, in order: LPV -> BPV -> Role Name Check -> Upgrade Role Name Check to Full Inspect -> Roleblock or Bodyguard (usable on self, no double targeting).

UncleSam said:
Dear pulsar512b, you are The Conspiracy Theorist.

Alias: Guam.

You’re a local nutjob who has made it their life’s work to track the status of local myths and legends.

You have no targeted ability. Instead, you will know exactly how many Neutrals are alive at all times. Note that this will always be infallible. At the start of the game, there were four Neutrals.

You are constantly researching myths and legends. Every two cycles and starting on Night 2, You will learn the role PM (not the user or alias) of a starting Neutral role in this game. These will be revealed to you in a set order but you will skip over any flipped Neutrals.

No one takes you seriously, so your vote is currently worth 0 in the daily vote. However, for each flipped Neutral, you will gain clout to the tune of .5 votes.

UncleSam said:
Dear Pidge, you are The Psychic.

Alias: Oregon.

You’re a local con artist fortune teller who has a keen insight into the soul. Let’s hope that the Big City’s is the purest one around.

Every night, you may submit “NX - Soul Read <Alias>”. You will learn the Smogon Username of <Alias>.

You will maintain a Soul Log separately that you may submit at the end of each night, tracking Smogon username -> Alias connections. Once this log is 50% correct, you will gain the ability to commune with dead teammates permanently. When it is 100% correct, you will gain the ability to use Soul Rend twice. To do this, you may submit “NX - Soul Rend <Alias>”. This will send <Alias>’s soul to hell, killing them.

UncleSam said:
Dear Realiti, you are The Mimic.

Alias: Alaska.

You’re an expert at imitation. You’ll use this expertise to help the Big City defend itself.

Once during the game and at night, you may select a dead member of the Big City. You will become that role starting the following day. There may be select roles you cannot mimic, be warned.

UncleSam said:
Dear Mekkah, you are The Secretary.

Alias: Wyoming.

You’re the local mayor’s right hand, and you’ll do what you can to support them (and the Big City) in this conflict.

While you are alive, the Mayor will gain an additional +2 to their vote count. If the Mayor ever dies, you will be able to target another player to become the new Mayor. This will reveal your alias and role to your target, and give that target a permanent +2 to their vote count. There can only be one Mayor at a time.

You tagged along with the Mayor in this conflict, so know that they are Nevada.

With the dissolution of the office of The Mayor, you have found a new purpose in the Big City. Your ability will no longer create a Mayor, and instead you will submit “NX - Transform <Alias1> into <Alias2>”. <Alias2> must be a dead member of the Big City, and cannot be the Police Commissioner, Mayor, or Jailer. You will reveal your alias and role to <Alias1>, and they will gain any powers of <Alias2>. They will lose whatever abilities they had prior to this transformation, so be careful who you transform.

This ability cannot be interfered with or disrupted in any way. You may not transform yourself.

Finally, you have retained the Mayor’s political connections. You now have the +2 bonus votes you previously gave to others…plus a tiny bit extra. You now break ties in the daily vote. If you should die, then ties will be broken in favor of the majority of Big City votes.
UncleSam said:
Dear Whydon, you are The Blackmailer.

Alias: Ohio.

You’re a local blackmailer. While this might not be the most upstanding profession, you nevertheless have no desire to see society crumble.

Each night, you may submit “NX - Persuade <Alias1> to vote <Alias2>”. You will force <Alias1> to vote for <Alias2> in the next day’s vote.

All of these PMs had been faked to varying degrees by the Psychopath.

Also, The Psychopath has been eliminated!

It is now Night 11. Night 11 will end in 20 hours, or at 6 PM PST on 3/30. Or when I get all relevant actions.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Night 11 - Game Over

You all wake up to find that no one died last night.

How strange!

It was at this moment that the remaining two Cartel Goons, New Hampshire (GMax) and Arizona (askaninjask), conceded defeat and turned themselves in to the local authorities.

With this, the remaining members of the Big City breathed a sigh of relief, as they have officially won Mafia Mafia 3!

Also with the retroactive change, Ditto has won as well!

UncleSam said:
Dear billymills, you are The Traffic Cop.

Alias: South Dakota.

Just a regular old beat cop, and nothing wrong with that. So what if you like donut shops a little too much?

Every night, you may submit “NX - Watch <Alias>”. You will watch <Alias> and will see anyone who targets them that night. You will also automatically write a report to send back to the Police Commissioner of your results.

You are 6th in line to the commissionership.

UncleSam said:
Dear Bluedoom, you are The Undercover Cop.

Alias: Idaho.

You are the bravest member of the Big City, and are playing the most dangerous game. It is your job to infiltrate the Cartel and expose their secrets, all while they attempt to hunt you.

You have no active night role. Instead, you will appear to be a Cartel Goon for all ability purposes - including those used by members of the Big City. However, you are unique in that if the Cartel Boss empowers you to perform an ability, you will appear to accept it from their point of view. In reality, you will decide in advance whether you want to conduct any Cartel abilities they empower you to perform, and it is also up to you what to report back to the Cartel as your results.

You know that you have been erased from the police database and that nobody knows who you are at the moment. You aren’t sure how this happened, but you know it can’t be good - be wary of the police department. You know that all other members of the police department report their results directly to the Commissioner and are informed of what order they ascend to the Commisionership, though you also know that they are not a united group.

Whenever you are empowered by the Cartel to perform abilities, you can inform the current Commissioner of what you were empowered to perform and the target. To do this, tell the host that you wish to inform the Commissioner in advance of any operations you perform in a given night, and the Commissioner will receive your results alongside whatever else they might normally receive. The Commissioner will not be told who sent the results, however. Because you are still building a case, you cannot do this until empowered on three different Cartel operations (i.e. you can report starting with the fourth empowerment). You are not required to inform the Commissioner.

Finally, you know that if you should ever be promoted into the Cartel inner circle, they will discover your ruse. You’ve steeled yourself against this eventuality and have decided to go out guns blazing - if you are ever promoted, you will die and kill the Cartel Boss alongside you. If you die in this manner, everyone will see your heroism for what it is, and the public will receive a posthumous copy of all of your historical results, as well as a written statement to be released as your will that you may prepare or edit at any time.

Because you are such a steadfast supporter of the Big City, you cannot ever be swayed from supporting it, no matter what anybody else offers you. You know that this is rare and that there are very few other players with this characteristic in the Big City, so be careful who you trust.

It seems that Idaho had been transformed into New Mexico!
UncleSam said:
Dear patos, you are The Backup.

Alias: Delaware.

You’ve always had a knack for backing up others rather than doing your own thing.

You have no active ability. Instead, you will receive a one-shot version of every non-limited active ability of any dead member of the Big City. You may use these abilities whenever you please, and you may use multiple per night.

UncleSam said:
Dear LightWolf, you are The Journalist.

Alias: Iowa.

You’re a local beat writer looking to uncover the truth and break the big stories that the public needs to know about.

Every night, you may submit “NX - Write a Story”. You may write a story that will be published in the following day’s update. As part of this story, you may reveal the role name of one alias. If you are correct, then you will grow in popularity and gain votes permanently. You will gain .5 votes for revealing a Cartel goon or Big City member, and 1 vote for revealing anyone else. If you are wrong two times, however, then you will have your media pass revoked and become a paparazzi. Note that whether you are correct will only be revealed to you.

As a paparazzi, you may still write stories each night and you may still name one alias in your story, but you will instead specify whether you watched or tracked that alias for the night instead and publish those results automatically (again, you must specify the alias and the action you are writing about in your story). You can regain your media pass by watching or tracking members of the Cartel or Neutrals twice.

Any clout (i.e. votes) you gained as a real journalist will vanish on becoming a paparazzi, and because nobody respects a paparazzi your vote will instead be set to zero. You will regain whatever votes you lost if you can regain your media pass.

UncleSam said:
Dear theangryscientist, you are The Dabbler.

Alias: Hawaii.

You’re someone who is a jack of all trades but master of none. Wow do you have a lot of hobbies though!

Every night, you may submit “NX - <Inspect / Roleblock / Bodyguard / Watch + Track / Beneficial Safeguard / Kill> <Alias>”. You will perform the specified action on <Alias>. You may only use each action once, and may not use the kill until you have performed all other actions. You may not use multiple actions in one night.

UncleSam said:
Dear zorbees, you are The Shooter.

Alias: Georgia.

You’ve got a gun and you’re not afraid to use it. Good thing for the Big City you’ll be (attempting to) use it on external threats.

Each night, you may submit “NX - Shoot <Alias>”. You will shoot <Alias> in the heart, and they will die. You can only use this if you are currently ‘loaded’. You start the game loaded. You will need to be targeted by The Loader in order to use this ability multiple times. You cannot shoot on Night 0.

You cannot be reloaded and shoot on the same night.

If the Loader ever dies you will gain the ability to reload yourself, but you will take two nights to do so. You still will not be able to load and shoot on the same night (to clarify, this means you will only be able to shoot every third night).

Good game and well played to everyone!

Role PMs Document
Main Sheet

I'll host a video postgame session at some point soon, and probably write up a short summary as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)