Tournament LCWC IV - Finals [Won by US Central + West]

shoutouts

kythr first time ive teamed with u, ur a beast. was a little worried when u had no lines in ur channel the first five wks and i had to build all ur teams but u came thru for the carry in playoffs, absolute monster, looking forward to the illinois meetup

tazz love u homie, pretty sure we are also meeting up in illinois soon

tko ur a bum, ty for slotting into bw but ur still a bum, nice pory switch into vull u dummy, love u

Luthier ty king, had to convince u to even join the roster but im really glad u did. thanks for keeping morale high even when u were getting lucked every wk, dont worry abt the record, we all know ur still a beast

Melon zombie west died for this, blood will be on our hands forever. was it worth it? yes.

femboy sry we didnt get to put u in sm this season, but u were our rock in prep and in the music channel, grats on the custom

Greedy_eb GREEDY_EB IS 6-0 grats king, this was ur pop off tour for sure, i def had no faith in u from our test games but u proved me wrong, looking forward to seeing u go for 20k in lcpl

Colin if i had to request only a single person to team with for an lc tour itd easily be u, prep god, grats

LeJames Chonk grats goat, glad to have seen u pop off in a few games early on too, sry we didnt get to play u as much once the greedy train got rolling, but ur def a beast, looking forward to ur pop off tour soon

Expulso ty for keeping the bench warm and smoking ksg in bball, wouldve also loved to have u play some games but ty for helping out in prep

fatty grats on retirement, glad to see u ride off into the sunset with a trophy, ty for playing ur games even when u were burnt out

SEA hi

dcae bum

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)