NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

nice to know i pegged skipper accurately as 'town mindset barking up wrong trees'

i feel like i've lost the thread of the game

i feel like my reads have been 50% dead on 50% completely wrong

i'm currently somewhere like
jalmont slot
flyhn
whydon
celever
pulsar
realiti
chad slot
oden
duskfall
clouds
tbz
LS
HH

but i have minimal confidence in the ordering

half these leans are put gut feel

jalmont slot flyhm celever is probably my town core

i dislike that my townside has realiti and whydon as two people i dont think i can read accurately

clouds i continue to waffle on but i feel like the fact i keep swinging back in forth is more indicative of scum tells being masking well

dusk i think is +ev scum based on how i'm interpreting some of their interactions but i dont feel confident in the flip, as in previous days want to continue to wait on the slot

HH has felt off for a long time

tbz backing me on ehmcee keeps niggling at me

i've tred oden on vibes but their continued posting is triggering me

i want to see more flips to then go do a full thread reread and try to build a solve
Texas I don’t understand how you can have the tbz/chad/whydon spots in such drastic different places. I know you’ve kind of already spoken about this but it’s kind of jarring to me how you can feel strongly about 3 people who are all basically the same
skippergamez why are you unwilling to shoot an inactive despite it being optimal, and are instead desiring to shoot some of the townier or most polarised slots in the game?
thats what I’ve been saying lol

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Texas I don’t understand how you can have the tbz/chad/whydon spots in such drastic different places. I know you’ve kind of already spoken about this but it’s kind of jarring to me how you can feel strongly about 3 people who are all basically the same
I don't feel strongly about whydon (Whydon play game pls) or Chad/theaph (I haven't seen what ppl have thought was scummy which seems to be mostly meta, also think the number of ppl willing to vote them yesterday was unusual if it doesn't include scum), tbz I do need to reread but now knowing that Ehmcee was town I'm having my flags set off by TBZ going from not saying anything to jumping in to back my push on them late on day 1

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I’m Lowkey considering hero shooting (I won’t rn) and the order would be Cel -> realiti -> Clouds -> Tommy -> Flood
is that because I'm scum or because I questioned you :worrycargo: :worrywhirl:

bc if it's cos I'm scum case me, if it's cos I questioned you chill, furthermore classifying me as a hero shot is incorrect I've been p widely sussed all game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)