NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
im ngl to me this feels like either caff is vengeful goon or hes just trying to get the gun
I'm not exactly trying to get the gun, I just think that being an unknown variable means that scum should be a little afraid to let me have it.

You of course are not scum, so you should have no such fears letting me have it (except the fact that you will certainly die).

I wish someone else had reached the conclusion of me possibly being vengeful goon because that's a really fucking good conclusion I reached about a day ago about what I might look like.

i have work 4.5 hours before dl tomorrow so im ideally going to fire my shot sometime before then. not tonight since i still want reactions to this + people are complaining about this games length so this would be a good time to catch up if you havent been able to. ive aired out my thoughts so ill try to add the minimum to this workload

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
the closest bathrooms on the first floor are those shitty ones that might technically be PSB but that look like 50 old prison bathrooms that im also pretty sure are currently out of order thank god

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)