NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah it's not a serious attempt at a solve at this point of the game state its mainly me trying to organize how the setup looks given the AG flip

given AG flip and if i'm right on ehmcee scum then i think that implicates clouds, if ehmcee scum i think that paints dusks d2 start in a very negative light, given assumption of AG/ehmcee/clouds/maybe dusk, given my other town reads, where are the other scum, likely one in the idlers and CB fits as someone who has given a consistently off vibe

im gonna be completely honest ive never really got the reservations people have with mc even though he is probably gonna have to die sooner or later. idk i was trying to think about clouds because his aura defenses are pretty bad but his posting otherwise is so good

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Psy
Me celever flyhn pulsar zippy

of this group i'm willing to reconsider celever, my read on them is 100% me thinking i perfectly understood their mindset which is giving them a lot of credit as it was the exact same one i had when i was burning out on maf

texas i think my main thing with you is that like i feel like youre way too on the defense and it makes you seem uncomfortable. my observations are because i just feel the need to point out things that make me feel bad, even if its something from someone i completely townread otherwise. youve been under no pressure this entire game but youve acted like it

Texas Cloverleaf

im gonna be completely honest ive never really got the reservations people have with mc even though he is probably gonna have to die sooner or later. idk i was trying to think about clouds because his aura defenses are pretty bad but his posting otherwise is so good
i feel like ehmcee is transparently obvious, please re-read first my post on how their return to the thread late day 1 was blatantly trying to fake activity and then, more importantly, my breakdown of the voting progression throughout the day and how ehmcee was the driver that changed the lead wagon from AG to Zippy close to deadline before you and pulsar switched it back

Texas Cloverleaf

texas i think my main thing with you is that like i feel like youre way too on the defense and it makes you seem uncomfortable. my observations are because i just feel the need to point out things that make me feel bad, even if its something from someone i completely townread otherwise. youve been under no pressure this entire game but youve acted like it
??

we are reading very different things because i feel like no one has put me under any pressure at all lol

Texas Cloverleaf

??

we are reading very different things because i feel like no one has put me under any pressure at all lol
ironically one of the reasons i'm feeling better about whydon is because i was predicting that scum!whydon would storm the thread on d2 to discredit me because he's the only one currently in the game aside from dusk who i think has the stones to hold my feet to the fire

i feel like ehmcee is transparently obvious, please re-read first my post on how their return to the thread late day 1 was blatantly trying to fake activity and then, more importantly, my breakdown of the voting progression throughout the day and how ehmcee was the driver that changed the lead wagon from AG to Zippy close to deadline before you and pulsar switched it back
do you remember the weird aura/mc conversation close to eod

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
kinda wish that psy getting the gun hadn't resulted in psy going down the democracy route :blobpensive:

scum, if there's an inactivity kill and you want fun, I fully intend to just shoot whoever the hell I feel like.

just a free offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)