NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.6 - PSY
CaffeineBoost (3) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, Duskfall98, Ehmcee
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf
Aura Guardian (2) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence
skippergamez (2) - realiti, ZippyDoo200
Celever (2) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, master oden
realiti (1) - skippergamez
master oden (1) - Celever

sorry I'm at work and I honestly forgot this game was happening plus not easy to do on mobile so here
i remember it was the paired vote on celever

1. Celever - unusual meh attitude. celever is usually a pretty big mover who entered this game openly proclaiming how he doesnt care. i dont really know if scum celever would draw attention to such a major playstyle shift but im inclined to townread him because the more he posted the more his true colors seemed to shine through and it seemed less like he didnt care
2. Ehmcee - i got nothing
3. Duskfall98
- there was something that tipped me towards tommy being town early on i cant really remember what it was but i do think his unrelentance on aura for most of the phase was weird and since the interest in that died down he really hasnt done much of anything
4. realiti
- realitis posting is fine i just think its stuff he can fake. the way realiti plays and the posts he makes are nai, to me hes more of a lategame solve to use hindsight reads and interactions in figuring out once we have more information. hes an incredibly convincing player and i urge people to not go overboard but to not give him a pass because he makes strong posts
5. HydrogenHydreigon
- hydro has showed up and then done nothing several times this game. its a little awkward but awkward isnt unusual for hydro. i just cant discern whether its to a greater degree than normal. im not concerned about him nor am i thrilled
6. pulsar512b
- maybe calling her town pulsar was jumping the gun a bit because pulsar hasnt made a single game related post at all and thats pretty bad. i just feel like theres a stark difference between this and vnv pulsar
7. ChadMD
- kind of an embarrassing showing for chad if im honest. hes a great player who normally contributes a lot and this is just nothing. hes been urged several times to come out of hiding by several different people and theres still just nothing worthwhile from him. im not happy about it
8. Thunder~BALLZ
- theres nothing to read
9. master oden
- like i said i just dont want him here tbh
10. Lady Salamence
- feelings remain the same. ls seems more motivated than id expect her to be as mafia given she doesnt enjoy playing as it, and with such a large scumteam, theres less weight on her to blend in or even to survive. but idk if she wanted to die then id expect like someone bussing her or something and ls has been scumread briefly sure but not really solidly
11. skippergamez
- idk i think this is just vnv skip. some slight differences so im fine being wrong but im not pushing this for now
12. Aura Guardian
- i dont know. aura has had some awful posts and actually. okay. ill talk more about this in a second
13. ZippyDoo200
- bad posting. some of the early derpclear stuff felt like him trying to test us on if wed actually fall for it given he thinks pretty lowly of the subforum overall
15. Flyhn
- hes fine
16. CaffeineBoost
- ill sheep tbz
17. Texas Cloverleaf
- i dont really have much of an understanding of texas. hes coming out swinging but i dont know what this means of his alignment
18. Whydon
- probably becomes more relevant in a phase or two
19. Clouds
- posting feels town to me

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
17. Texas Cloverleaf - i dont really have much of an understanding of texas. hes coming out swinging but i dont know what this means of his alignment
as a general rule no one should trust self-meta, but while i'm capable of how i've been playing as scum my level of engagement is more consistent with town; i like to think that my posts have been self-evidently town motivated as indicative of my alignment more than my coming out swinging regardless

Texas Cloverleaf

we agree on the key people of the day so i think that bodes well, if i had the gun i shoot zippy today

roughly

gunbearer: psy
town core: me, oden, flyhn, celever
town sided mindsets: dusk, realiti, skippy, clouds
inactive: tballz, chad, HH, whydon
*narrows eyes*: pulsar, CB,
shoot this: zippy, ehmcee

dont know: ladymence
contextually doesnt feel like scum but not surprised if they red flip: AG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)