NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
first of all oj you have been extremely annoying this game. please take a step back or stop or something because its not even on a game level i just feel personally aggravated by your presence so far and i dont wanna feel that way
(Ngl agree but didn’t he literally take a step back and stop when I snapped at him lol this is out of nowhere or am I dumb£

Celever

i am town
wild how every other game you've played you've had 24/7 classes
I assume pulsar gets motivated to complete recreation more when she has an upcoming period where she is outright unable to participate in that recreation, compared to when she doesn’t have smth like school and can technically do it whenever she wants

It’s a common personality trait. I buy it

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
I assume pulsar gets motivated to complete recreation more when she has an upcoming period where she is outright unable to participate in that recreation, compared to when she doesn’t have smth like school and can technically do it whenever she wants

It’s a common personality trait. I buy it
what does this sentence mean. my participation in this recreation could be stopped at any time. psy could shoot me!! but that was also true in other games

Celever

i am town
thanks!! 4k of it ish is gonna be out on the 1st and the rest is on nov1 then a huge challenge for dec/jan but ive got the lead-up done and now it's up to others/time for coordination (its a monthly project thing)
I’m hype to discover what it is then! Ongoing projects can be a little strenuous but hey if others are taking over or supporting from there that’s useful af

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)