SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet: The Teal Mask

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
why do the main 6 mochi even exist then. the game already has feathers and vitamins, they don't add anything new or interesting. be cooler if they did IVs.
Accessibility. You can't really reliably farm feathers and the vitamins are all paid whereas here all you need to do is beat oger oustin

So a few things I noticed.
- Poltchageist shares the same exact stats with Sinistea, but Sinistcha's only stat is shares with Polteageist is Speed
- Sinistcha doesn't get Shell Smash
- Ursaluna's Spe is actually just enough to where at +1 or with a Scarf, you can outspeed Great Tusk, which regular Ursaluna before
- The Loyal Trio has the lowest BSTs of legendary trios, being lower than the 570 Legendaries by 15 points
- Fezandipiti probably has the single worst way to distribute its 555 BST you could realistically have
- Ogerpon ties with Urshifu for the lowest BST among the fully evolved Legendaries (second if you count Ultra Beasts as Legendaries)
- Ogerpon's Special moves are 6 Grass moves and Tera Blast, which I find funny
- Ogerpon's only Fire, Water, or Rock moves that aren't type changing moves like Tera Blast or Ivy Cudgel are Sunny Day/Rain Dance/Sandstorm and Rock Tomb

So are we to assume that Hospitality isn't a once-per-battle ability?

not in DOU though
plus Dripplin is getting an evo, that plus rai is most likely
Unfortunately, DOU banned the combination of Gravity + Sleep-inducing moves, so Darkrai is out of luck there.

Curse you, Sandy Shocks! We could have memed all over DOU if you didn't get so hasty!

Feels like Kitakami, or maybe more specifically all the Oni Mountain areas, have way more spawners than everywhere else. Feels like Area Zero wandering a round sometimes. Was up in the mountains and had like 6 timburr, a few clefairy, 3 pichu and a few other odds & ends all in the same little spot.

I did notice that Blood Moon Ursaluna had the same egg group as regular Ursaluna. So it look like it can breed down? It would be great if someone could check.

Koraidon having Heat Crash is so much better, doesn't need to rely on Flair Bliz unless you need the extra damage but it's good to not damage yourself, Roar is interesting. Focus Punch is cool, Dual Wingbeat is good for converage

Koraidon having Heat Crash is so much better, doesn't need to rely on Flair Bliz unless you need the extra damage but it's good to not damage yourself, Roar is interesting. Focus Punch is cool, Dual Wingbeat is good for converage
With how heavy everything is in Ubers, I think Flare Blitz would still be better

With how heavy everything is in Ubers, I think Flare Blitz would still be better
It's also not helped by Koraidon not being a very hefty Pokemon itself (Skeledirge outweighs it for one thing). There are maybe two things in Ubers it uses Flare Blitz against unless it runs Tera Fire vs Fighting/Steel on just its Strategy Sets atm. Even Groudon, the heaviest Uber atm, struggles to achieve more than the 60 BP threshold for Heat Crash against its tier, only even considering it for Physical Fire Coverage because it doesn't have Flare Blitz as an option.

Yeah Flare Blitz is better lol, not too familiar with the damage calc for Heat Crash. I wish there was a good 100 base physical fire move that doesn't damage yourself, more like Pyro Ball but doesn't miss as well. I can dream

bill.is.me

Banned deucer.
yea blitz is gonna be better than crash realistically, as for scale shot it's overhyped ngl. Like koraidon has had flame charge all gen... it's a good move sure but koraidon isn't being broken by it (it's natural traits already had that down)

Did Calyrex get anything new? (I'm specifically referring to base form as he's my most used OU mon, but Calyrex-Ice/Calyrex-Shadow info would be cool too if anyone has it)

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Feels like Kitakami, or maybe more specifically all the Oni Mountain areas, have way more spawners than everywhere else. Feels like Area Zero wandering a round sometimes. Was up in the mountains and had like 6 timburr, a few clefairy, 3 pichu and a few other odds & ends all in the same little spot.
You know what Teal Mask does have? A hell of a lot of Rare Bones - I went and sold all mine after finishing the DLC and had like 200k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)