Tournament World Cup of Randbats 2023 - Qualifying Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
5. US South
US South probably has the most lopsided roster in qualifiers, with some huge threats, though I don't think anyone on the team is best in format and the mean skill level is below average. There are several players I'd expect to go positive, but I think US South only needs those players to get lucked a few times to miss out on qualifying. GXE, gen 8s, RSB, pia, and royzin are on paper doing a lot of heavy lifting here, but all of them are playing some of the highest skill formats in this group of qualifying players, so I think of the more "standard" known rands player teams, they have the highest chance of missing out.
I understand where you're coming from given the fact that you had insider knowledge that I had to substitute this round, forcing a mediocre pilot in Hacker to carry the bo3 slot.

However, you're severely underrating LOWER TIER GSC GOD HSA which I think strengthens our team to a B+* (* denotes that there's a lot of hype surrounding SEA, FMG, and Typhlosion45 and this is subject to change)

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
I understand where you're coming from given the fact that you had insider knowledge that I had to substitute this round, forcing a mediocre pilot in Hacker to carry the bo3 slot.
I actually didn't have knowledge that you subbed out this round. If I was meant to I wasn't paying enough attention :worrycargo:
However, you're severely underrating LOWER TIER GSC GOD HSA which I think strengthens our team to a B+* (* denotes that there's a lot of hype surrounding SEA, FMG, and Typhlosion45 and this is subject to change)
I've been told off for underestimating Typhlosion48 and SEA already haha, though I said Typhlosion48 will be doing some heavy lifting (I was told he's possibly best in format so still an underestimation). SEA is someone who I'm aware of and respect as a player but to my knowledge this is their first ever rands tour, or at least major one. I always treat players in that position with a level of skepticism until proven otherwise but I'm eager to see how they do. FMG I haven't been told off for underestimating I think so take that as you will I guess :tyke:

Obviously atm y'all have been killing it so I'm probably gonna look like a mug soon (in fact, I think I already do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)