NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

Fame

you know we're the same
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
For what it's worth I think ZippyDoo200's opener could come from either alignment / it's not really indicative of alignment.

Considering multiple people commented on RolePM's I think it's kind of just opening filler (albeit the thread is in infancy so makes sense to generate discussion by calling out the tone of their comment considering there's not much else to go off of).

The OMGUS vote from Zippy is kind of sending me though lmao

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
For what it's worth I think ZippyDoo200's opener could come from either alignment / it's not really indicative of alignment.

Considering multiple people commented on RolePM's I think it's kind of just opening filler (albeit the thread is in infancy so makes sense to generate discussion by calling out the tone of their comment considering there's not much else to go off of).

Huh?

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.

Erm, why didn't you mention who I was voting? Trying to avoid association with that player for the future?

Fame

you know we're the same
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Erm, why didn't you mention who I was voting? Trying to avoid association with that player for the future?
I did mention who you were voting, in direct response to your "Huh?" post.
Your opening line doesn't indicate town or mafia alignment to me. You voting Aura Guardian with no reasoning made me laugh. That's the gist of what I was getting at.
Fame have you played before?
Nah, not on here. I usually play PS Maf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)