NOC Smalltown Hotel Mafia - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
So yeah the teams probably got away with their kills in the best way

Idk who the last is. Skipper isn’t cleared but also I think if AG was bussing Tommy then Celever would too, because he’d go deeper in response

So it makes me think it’s Skipper but I need to track skippers votes d1

Nuxl

Entertaining the other world is realiti apricity who sat there and fucking afkd the entire game

And it would be like. Realiti apricity ag? Does that make sense at all? Or Skipper partner insta voting hal?

Nuxl

But why doesn’t realiti ag skip these games and go for a double kill to remove a ML with poisoner and motivate

The fact that I didn’t die shows that this didn’t happen and that I probably have my bpv, so

Nuxl

Personal voting order is probably AG second last, me last and also I really just don’t give a Fuck about who votes in what order because everyone’s already said their incentive yesterday

Celever

i am town
Celevers fervent defense of Tommy is just boggling in my mind

And celever is either also just kind of dumb or well I guess probably Not town for not doccing his biggest townread in Jalmont and then no kill delay on LS is so very actually wtf
TBF I literally targeted Jalmont and then LS.... just both of them the night before they died.

Reads good timing bad and realising that it's happened twice is slightly lmao :row:

Celever

i am town
This game is atm fairly dumb because the misfires shouldn't have rlly been misfires (well, Hydro should've been) and most of the players in the game are filling a similar role in the game wherein they are just rand LHF so it kinda feels like we're just playing a slot machine.

Is hal a bad vote? Not really. But neither are realiti, AG, Tommy, skipper, or myself. We're literally all good votes. I maintain Eli is also a good vote because they just give off extreme deepwolf vibes, esp bc the realiti and Hal link is fairly superficial so idk why he is so in on that.

Nuxl

Actually idk what to make of that hal comment on realiti thing d2

I guess they both suck on proposing reads on each other whereas Tommy and celever have been defending each other without consideration of another world

But also it’s not benign to say that Tommy and celever have had a larger influence on the game on every threadstate.

Secondly if a team has Tommy in it, in what worlds does it not have celever?

Nuxl

This game is atm fairly dumb because the misfires shouldn't have rlly been misfires (well, Hydro should've been) and most of the players in the game are filling a similar role in the game wherein they are just rand LHF so it kinda feels like we're just playing a slot machine.

Is hal a bad vote? Not really. But neither are realiti, AG, Tommy, skipper, or myself. We're literally all good votes. I maintain Eli is also a good vote because they just give off extreme deepwolf vibes, esp bc the realiti and Hal link is fairly superficial so idk why he is so in on that.
Vote me then

Nuxl

I'm not saying they're not partners I'm just saying it's not a given that they are.

Realiti / AG / Eli is possible. Hal / Tommy / AG is also possible.
I’m so happy that ur saying it’s possible rather than what you actually think

So very glad we entered lylo, but before this all tommy and realiti can do is talk about is how the other is scum (and tommy fails to put his money to his mouth more than once) and worldbuilding isn’t actually happening

Nuxl

What why is jailkeeper just doc and roleblock, it's always been can't be targeted by anything and roleblock :zonger:

Role madness has changed bro
Once per night you may target a player and stick a lockout key in their keyhole, trapping them in their room. This will protect them from being killed that night. It will also prevent them from using their action that night.

Once per night you may target a player and stick a lockout key in their keyhole, trapping them in their room. This will protect them from being killed that night. It will also prevent them from using their action that night.

Nuxl

Nuxl

Celever

i am town
I’m so happy that ur saying it’s possible rather than what you actually think

So very glad we entered lylo, but before this all tommy and realiti can do is talk about is how the other is scum (and tommy fails to put his money to his mouth more than once) and worldbuilding isn’t actually happening
TBF I've said what I think which is that every slot in this game has a rand chance of being scum and there are only superficial connections between players.

It's not useful thought but it is where I'm at I think there's been across the board p bad play all game (myself included lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)