Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Also now LF a fire tera Appletun/Applin. Can offer a water or fairy one, or many other mons from tera raids. Shiny Makuhita, Sneasel, Lechonk, or Shinx.

In the (very) old games, if I had 252 EVs in something and used an EV reducing berry, it would bring it down to 100 EVs and then each subsequent berry would remove 10 EVs - does it still work like this (in Gen 9)?

When breeding different species, the egg will be the species and Pokéball of the female. When breeding same species, you can have both Pokéballs. Same species can also pass HA, but only as long as the female parent has it.
I see. Thanks, Buckert.

Hi, everyone.

I’m looking to trade for a non-English 6iv ditto from this weekend’s event specifically. I have caught an ENG 6iv ditto that I would be trading for it and will offer an ability patch as a sweetener. :) Please reach out to me if you’re interested.

Lf rowlett and oshawott. If you have patches or w/e good items lf can trade shiny lechonk, shinx, makuhita, or sneasel. Otherwise have many mins with various tera types. Lots of Eevees, charcadet, most(all maybe, besides ofc non breedable) dragon lines, etc.

Hello!

I am looking for a Destiny Knot in Pokémon BDSP. I can offer HA Pokémon in rareballs or rareballs in any of the three switch games in exchange. I also have Bottle Caps in SWSH and SV, and even some Gold Bottle Caps in SWSH! Please hit me up below if you're interested and would like some details on what exactly I can offer!

(Apologies if I'm not following the proper format!)

Hey folks, my dex is missing a few pokes and I'm looking to get them. I am only offering legitimate pokes and expect only legitimate ones in return.

Here's what's on offer:

- 20th anniversary Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Arceus and Darkrai (multiples of each)
- XYZ shiny Yveltal and Xerneas
- Volcanion
The above event distributions are 100% legit and were redeemed by me in Gen 6. Can I prove this? In some cases, I can take a photo of the in-game event cards from the mystery gift menu on my 3ds alongside a post-it with your username, if you wish.

I also took a photo of all the physical cards I recieved from GameSpot; I realize this proves nothing definitively, but you'll never find a non-watermarked version of that photo online (cause I took it!). In any event, if I was going to fake this many pokes I'd just fake the ones I want!

I also have a number of shinies. Please see the screenshots for what's available. In the HOME photo, the shinies marked with blue highlighter weren't caught by me; I cannot vouch for their authenticity, so watch out (although they don't have every ribbon, perfect IVs, level 100, etc, as so many fakes do, and seem real to me).

Here is what I'd like:

- Zarude and Zeraora: I could do an event trade for these
- Naganadel (or Poiple), Kubfu, Glastrier, Zamazenta, Regieleki, Enamorus: 2-3 shinies for these? Not quite sure what to offer.
- Kleavor, Sneasler, Basculegion, Wyrdeer: 1-2 shinies for all of these

Trading can be done through HOME and SwSh for the events and shinies (see screenshots).

If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll get back to you when I'm able to! Reasonable haggling is welcome!

Attachments

Last edited:
Looking for a Flutter Mane. Can trade any violet paradoxes for it.

Edit: got one on discord. Thanks Derpy!

Last edited:

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Does anyone have a shiny Sky Forme Shaymin they could trade me on Home? I have the shiny for the ordinary form already but you can't get the Sky Forme unless you deposit it from BSDP which I don't have. Happy to touch trade.

EDIT: Alternatively, if someone could just turn my Land Forme Shaymin into Sky Forme and trade it back to me that'd work too.

Last edited:
Hello everybody! I’m new to the forum, so forgive me if I ended up posting this in the wrong place.

Does anybody here have a Japanese Event Archen that was released in Gen. 5 back in 2012? Preferably one that is still in Gen. 6? I’ve attached an image of its specifics down below.

In terms of what I can offer in return, I have got a couple of shinies and legendaries in Gen. 6 I can offer in return (look at the images below and let me know if there’s a Pokémon pictured you’re interested in). Alternatively, I could breed a Pokémon for you to trade in exchange for the event Archen. Just let me know the specifics of the Pokémon you desire (gender, nature, ability/hidden ability, egg moves, Poke Ball you want it in, etc.)

C4BE0431-2EAB-44E9-8098-DF5EB649E2B6.png

Attachments

LF an ability patch gen 9. Ft many mons from raid, can also trade a shiny I have for 3 patches. I have Shinx, Sneasel, Lechonk, Makuhita, and Drowzee shiny ft.

Edit: always LF patches, however apparently don't need for the Mon in question, so not that important.

LF: 31/31/31/31/31/0 and/or 31/0/31/31/31/0 English Ditto in Gen 6/7
Light's bot can trade you the first Ditto, and while I don't think there's one w/ both 0s, you can get a Ditto w/ either and breed that way. I don't have the link though, but it should be easy enough to find.

Light's bot can trade you the first Ditto, and while I don't think there's one w/ both 0s, you can get a Ditto w/ either and breed that way. I don't have the link though, but it should be easy enough to find.
I appreciate the reply, but unfortunately, it looks like their bot only works for Gen 9. Also, since Ditto cannot breed, I would not be able to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)