Project AAA Secret Santa 2022

KarpeChan

Banned deucer.
Approved by UT and in the hills
Hosted by Magikarp_Is_AG
1670542436946.png

I warmly welcome you to AAA's 2022 Secret Santa! It's that time of year where we celebrate the festive season and what better way to do that than to give and receive gifts!

As most of you probably know, Secret Santa is an event in which the members of a community anonymously exchange gifts between themselves. In our case, all the gifts are all replaced with Pokemon teams, think of it as a Teambuilding Workshop only everyone asks for and contributes teams, and it's all anonymous (until the very end). If you'd like to join in on the fun, make sure to post in on the thread and include the Pokemon or a 2 mon core (specifications on the set is optional) you would a team built around. You can also choose whether you want the team to be publicly posted in this thread on Christmas day or privately sent to you via PMs. Make sure to explain how the Pokemon/core works if it's on the nicher side. Sending in a request also means that you'll be building around someone else's Pokemon/core as well, so please don't sign up if you're not going to actually be able to finish the team!

After the sign-up deadline, each person will receive someone else's request via a Smogon or Discord PM, to keep everything anonymous.
Go wild, but be aware that the team is for another person - explain how the team functions and what sets do, especially if you have less intuitive team choices, custom EV spreads, or uncommon moves.
Keep who you got / what you are building around secret, so you don't spoil the surprise!
To sign up, say post "in, plublic" or "in, private" and request an AAA-eligible Pokémon OR Core (eg. 'in, public, SFLO Dragapult + Flutter Mane Ghostspam' or 'in, private, regenvest iron hands) before midnight on Tuesday, December 13th UTC+0, this means you have ~4 days to sign up.
Everyone will be expected to build a team before midnight on Saturday, December 24rd UTC+0, this means you have ~11 days to build. The teams will be distributed via the same PM.
If someone doesn't build before the deadline, I will try my best to build one to fill in, but no guarantees.

Feel free to Discuss your team/thank your Secret Santa in this thread after you get them! I will like every post in this thread. :quagchamppogsire:

General Rules: :delibird:

Requests are subject to host discretion - please request a viable (or viable-ish) Pokémon or core. Keep in mind a more viable request will most likely result in a more viable team and a more enjoyable experience for your Secret Santa. All teams must be for current-meta SV AAA post-Tera Suspect.

PLAYERPOKEMONPRESENT STATUS
UTMGLO Talonflame + SFLO Dragapult (https://pokepast.es/308f7a01cb9be810)Public
Shandeur"anything with webs works"Public
Codename C.A.TGarchompPublic
Heracross2.0KingambitPublic
DuckyQuaquavalPublic
BekaDesolate Land Iron MothPublic
zioziotripBombirdierPublic
Tanny89kDD Roaring MoonPublic
The Dragon MasterSkeledirge balancePublic
BugGoBrrrrrrFlamigoPublic
Don VascusSplitCM Flutter Mane (https://pokepast.es/aaf0c8f60f130bea) + Healing WishPublic
LordBoxStakeoutPublic
BoingK"Christmasy-themed team with iron bundle"Public
RenOrichalcum Pulse Sun + Specs Protosynthesis Iron Moth (https://pokepast.es/654cb58ab5957510)Public
Grim_BlazerFillet Away VezulaPublic
avyriePaldean Fire TaurosPublic
TranquilityIron ValiantPublic
(thread mostly stolen from 1v1 Secret Santa, Primordial Sea Iron Bundle image by me)

Last edited:

UT

Roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
In, public.

:sv/Talonflame:
Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp / Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance

:sv/Dragapult:
Dragapult @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Dragon Rush
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt

Grim_Blazer

Banned deucer.
In public: I literally just got finished saying that I was taking a break from AAA when this secret santa thing was posted, but you know I have to request and also build a bs lol

I was gonna build around this mon myself but I thought "Why build around something funny when I can make someone else do it for me?" therefore I request a team made around Fillet Away Veluza. I dont care too much about the set or the team surrounding it as long as it contains Fillet Away, maybe screens would be nice for it and i think it gets stored power (even though it has worse special attack than attack lol) good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)