New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'd like to request a name change to Dead by Daylight. My current name is a bit too hard to say, and when people refer to me, they do call me "dead by daylight" or some variant of that. As such, I feel like the numbers and the clumping of my name are...redundant. After using both the "Search" and "Users" section, I came up empty.

Would this count as a name change, or would it be allowed under the rule that "removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change"?

Done! It was not counted as a name change. -Ticken

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I would really like to have my username changed to Morkal

Morkal is my main account name on the Showdown client and is also the stage name that I use when performing music live and online regardless of what projects I'm working on. My current username is from an old music project that I stopped working on two years ago, so it's not something that represents me anymore. Would it be possible to change my username? Thank you so much!

Done! -Ticken

Requesting my name to be changed to TPH

LegendaryC26 was a name I came up with when I was young and it just feels weird to keep using, the reason is for the changed name is personal to me

did -lily

Eivor

Banned deucer.
Hello
I would like to change my name to Eivor.
I just came back from an absense and I would like to get a fresh start with a new nick, also I just don't like this nickname as I used to.

yep np -lily

wooper

heavy booty-doots
is a Forum Moderator
requesting a name change to waterbend please! trying to step away from sexywooper (was even temporarily flagged in showdown because the name contained the word sex), no other major reason really. just ready for a change!

did -lily
got a badge today and was wondering if i could change my name to "wooper" (all lowercase). folks in the zu community still call me wooper because my name was formerly sexywooper. the account has been inactive for 15 years and only has 7 posts. if it can be done, i understand that i wont be able to change my name any further; i understand if it cannot be done, however!

woop woop -lily

Requesting revert to RTM. Ever since my name changed to swag god on smogon.com I have been getting an unbearable amount of bitches. Waking up with 8 girls on your side is cool and all but gets overwhelming quick. I have even found men being extremely attracted to me, which is concerning to me as I am a straight male. These things alongside the opps being jealous I thought of the name swag god before they did is just too much to handle. I feel that changing back to RTM would help lower me back from god status back to just demigod status and get some of the girls off of me. It would also be cool to be RTM- formerly swag god.

we hate that for u! unfortunately swag god was your last change. sorry!

I would like to change my name to Aetherun

I stopped being active in the game 4 years ago, and completely stopped playing more than 2 years ago. I've started playing again recently and would like to go back to competitive circuits ; however, I don't like being attached to this profile because I feel like there is no point into having my past actions following me while, due to stuff happening to me irl + the elapsed time between then and now, I'm a completely different person (and player) than before. Ideally I would have created another new account but I know it's forbidden, so I will only request a name change instead.

I also take the opportunity to ask if it's possible to delete my messages previous to this one, my reaction score, etc, or anything that can be deleted, so I can be as close as possible to a fresh new account, since, as I said, I consider my actual self being very different than the person I was when I was active on this account, so I'll do anything I can to get as far as possible from it.

And I know that the name Aetherun has no link with my current name, that's the point tbh

did -lily

justdrew

beauty in the struggle
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
I would like to change my name from itsjustdrew to justdrew. I have had a name change before but this is less so a name change and more so me wanting a shorter name and just getting rid of 3 simple letters. I don't need the custom title because its just 3 less letters and everyone knows me by drew for the most part, my unchanged profile picture, and my two badges.

did -lily

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello, i request a namechange to Akeras. I have change my name on showdown and i want to change it on smogon too, and to being voice on smogtours with my new main account.

did -lily

Requesting revert to RTM

If u don’t do it this time ur racist cuz anyone who is clouted can do this all they like for example god mami chan like that shit was reverted right away bruh was only a few days but they were like clouted or had mod friends or whatev. you guys wildin. Also down for a boxing fight to determine if I can change or not.

Thanks
-RTM, formerly swag god

Hello, I would really like to change my username to Reze.
It is another nick by which I can be known, it is also rare that they mention me by this nick.
If possible I would like to change it, thanks in advance

oki--mari

ibleachyourskin

formerly ibeat
Requesting to change my. Name to i.b.
I'm more known as i.b over ibleach as from discord events. Its easier to remember and better all-around

sorry this is too close to breaking no distracting text + encroaching on a former admin's identity

Bella

Tears over Beers
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
requesting name change to uhBella
I recently came out as trans and my current name feels way to long and dosnt really fit me anymore I guess, as I did stuff under this name I’m ashamed of. Also because I wanted to shorten my name down to something more simple than my current username. I also have the name on Twitter and Showdown and discord already.

did, congrats :D -lily
like 20 minutes early for my time but unlock pls

oki--mari

sanguine

friendly fire
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting a name change to “sanguine”

i made this name years ago when I was a far more edgy teenager based on a rihanna lyric that I barely even like these days. given how radically different i am as a person since then and how recent life events have changed my entire trajectory, i think a rebrand is in order. i couldn’t find anyone with this name, and i think the dictionary definition better reflects my rosy outlook / fits my character better.

hope you’re having a good day, whoever’s reading this.

did -lily
requesting unlock

oki--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)