New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'd like to change my username to RohiMig because that's username I use now. Bbearf was what I used when I was much younger.

done - kala

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'd like to change my name to CoastalKing
I wanna do this because it's the current alias I use online (discord, twitter, PS!, etc.).
If there's any complications with that, either reach out to me here or on twitter (CoastalKing1). Thanks!
Edit: Reread and saw the requirements and noticed I haven't fulfilled them yet. Sorry!

no you qualify by account age, done - kala

Windingsss

shine like jewelry
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hihihi! i'd like to change my name from Windingsss to wind (yes, lowercase).

Windingsss is rather hard to type correctly and i rarely go by it anymore on most places, currently trying to change to wind on the ones i haven't yet. i've been going with wind on discord and games for over 4 months and most people call me that anyways.

i've tried to look up for the account but nothing pops up, neither Wind nor wind so i think it's available. thanks in advance! :blobpex:

logged on a year ago, sorry https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/wind.39810/ - kala

I would like to change my username from BurnItDown78 to Skyward78, it is the username I use on Showdown so I want the two to be uniform to stop any confusion when I join in tournaments and opens. The name is free so I hope this can go through.

done - kala

I would like to change my username from mark6870 to Malarkey3072, it's what i go by now and it streamlines my showdown, discord, and other profile names. i also say many dumb things so it fits me. If it is free, can it please be changed? thanks.

does not meet requirements - kala

I would like to change my username from Sniperboi to Snipey because its what I go by now and the username I use on PS and disc.

done - kala

Aquinox

formerly AquaBlue313
Requesting a name change to Aquinox, I made this account a WHILE ago and never used it, I've since changed my username to Aquinox on all my socials and stuff. Thank you!

does not meet requirements - kala

BIG ASHLEY

and boom goes the brainbox
is a Community Contributor
ok im over the sting of rejection now.

requesting a name change to ASHLEY.

i would prefer it without the full stop ("period", for the americans) at the end but 12 years ago an evil demon decided to conspire against me on that front and take the name. such is the struggle.

Request to change birthdate to July 31st, 2005. I was filling out the information on phone and my fat fingers ruined the date. Thank you so much!

done - kala

tob

Banned deucer.
requesting a change to tob because my current username is cringe and i want to get rid of it

done - kala

Requesting a name change to "Spacial"

My current name looks awkward with how it overflows onto the next line, is difficult to type, and all my friends just address me as spacial

done - kala

Name change to "Vortexual"

It's my main name for basically everything, I made this account in a hurry to correlate with the Showdown name I was going by in order to recover my main account. Would make identification much easier for others.

done - kala

Requesting name change to Daydreams Want to get back into competitive Pokémon I had this account when I was very young and just wanna change for that reason really

oki--mari

Reactions: RTM

IBM

Banned deucer.
Requesting profile unlock, it’s been a month
Hiii! Requesting name change to “IBM”, current name is just a shortening of keyboard smash and doesn’t mean anything to me.

New name reflects who I am more and I already go by IBM in other places. As far as I can tell there is no preexisting IBM account

yep--mari
requesting unlock, it’s been a month

yep--mari

hello I'd like to request a namechange to "ayvrie"
It's based on my real name, Avery, and lph is based on my Chinese name which I do not wish to be associated with on this site
This has nothing to do with the user Avery on this site
My first namechange is here. I understand that I will not be eligible for any further namechanges

EDIT: avyrie not ayvrie i made a typo

alrighty--mari
requesting profile unlock i think its been a month but i cant count

yep--mari

Aqua Jet

Boogie Time
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I'd like to request the name "Aiyaru". I'd rather not publically state the reason, but you can ask Kalalokki about it since I DM'd him already. I understand that this will 100% absolutley be my final namechange on Smogon and am cool with that.

will get back to this later, can't make a call rn and the rest of the backlog needs clearing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)