not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just made my first ever policy review post and it was super long/serious

back to my home turf to blow off some steam with a short/non-serious post :pimp:
That was a good post, I learned some stuff about RBY UU there!

Now to make this more Smogoffish, I'll link this back by asking you about this scenario:

You've received the fresh carcasses of a Dragonite and a Tentacruel from the anti-wrap assoaciation. As head chef of RBY UU, how do you prepare these two Pokemon into delicious meals?

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You've received the fresh carcasses of a Dragonite and a Tentacruel from the anti-wrap assoaciation. As head chef of RBY UU, how do you prepare these two Pokemon into delicious meals?
Tentacruel has got to be some sort of sushi

Dragonite I have no idea what it would taste like so hard to say. I like Dragonite a lot so I think I would just give it a proper respectful burial

do you bump a lot of lo-fi? there’s a specific lo-fi beats playlist on spotify thats prob gonna end up being my #1 for the year lma
Never really looked into lo-fi, as I normally stay in my little bubble of music. After a quick look, it seems pretty good and I might start listening to it more. Now, I was just eating some sherbet and wondered "What are other people's preferences?" So what sort of ice cream thing do you prefer? Things like sherbet, sorbet, custard, and ice cream are my first thoughts when I think of ice cream things. My personal preference is sherbet, fruity flavors are just so much better.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ace of spades!

?
If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, all the same to me

The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is the Ace of Spades
The Ace of Spades

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil
Going with the flow, it's all a game to me

Seven or eleven, snake eyes watching you
Double up or quit, double stake or split, the Ace of Spades
The Ace of Spades

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
But that's the way I like it baby
I don't wanna live for ever
And don't forget the joker!

Pushing up the ante, I know you gotta see me
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again

I see it in your eyes, take one look and die
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be the Ace of Spades
The Ace of Spades

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, all the same to me

The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is the Ace of Spades
The Ace of Spades

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil
Going with the flow, it's all a game to me

Seven or eleven, snake eyes watching you
Double up or quit, double stake or split, the Ace of Spades
The Ace of Spades

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
But that's the way I like it baby
I don't wanna live for ever
And don't forget the joker!

Pushing up the ante, I know you gotta see me
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again

I see it in your eyes, take one look and die
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be the Ace of Spades
The Ace of Spades
This makes me emotional. I love my buddies and 2 of them are in the marines going to Japan to a base. I won't be able to see them for awhile. We always played Texas hold rm together. The go old turn and burn. God this makes me miss them so much.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm 24 years old. Around my age a lot of my friends are starting to get engaged/married, especially my friends that are a few years older than me. That brings me to the question that's been on my mind recently. Holy fuck how many bridesmaids/groomsmen do you need? Idk why but I feel like the "standard" is five. Like when I picture a wedding I picture five groomsmen and bridesmaids and that's it. In fact, the most recent wedding I went to there were only four a piece. But recently, I've been seeing a lot of Instagram posts where people have eight bridesmaids. Is eight the new normal??? Like the one girl I got, she has five sisters and wanted to include a few friends too. But mostly I am shocked at how many people I've seen with eight+. This one girl I sort of know who's a friend of a friend has ELEVEN bridesmaids. Like holy shit that seemed excessive to me. I mean I get it I want a huge wedding someday and I plan on including a fair amount of groomsmen but at some point you gotta make some cuts. So yeah:

• how many bridesmaids/groomsmen is "standard?"
  • for the married folk, how many did you have? if you're not married, how many would you want?
  • how many is "too many?"

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
It's really hard for me to think of anyone to have as a groomsmen besides the 4 people I have in mind. I have plenty of friends who are also guys, but I'm not as close to them as the 4 people I would have as a groomsmen if I were to get married right now. I feel like it's a matter of who you feel very close with, and in my own experience, guys don't feel as "close" to their friends as girls do. I don't think it's wrong to have a lot of groomsmen/bridesmaids, but I'd probably be questioning if the groom/bride truly wanted all of them to be their groomsmen/bridesmaids or they just wanted them there for a bigger, more extravagant wedding.

Akai

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
It's really hard for me to think of anyone to have as a groomsmen besides the 4 people I have in mind. I have plenty of friends who are also guys, but I'm not as close to them as the 4 people I would have as a groomsmen if I were to get married right now. I feel like it's a matter of who you feel very close with, and in my own experience, guys don't feel as "close" to their friends as girls do. I don't think it's wrong to have a lot of groomsmen/bridesmaids, but I'd probably be questioning if the groom/bride truly wanted all of them to be their groomsmen/bridesmaids or they just wanted them there for a bigger, more extravagant wedding.
I already have my groomsmen for my mariage, which 3 people.

I do not understand people who has 11 people in their mind for this. It's too important and too personal to have all those people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)