A late to the party, casual place for people to trade cool mons, now with Sword.

Hey,

You have a lot of breedable with cool egg moves and that's currently what I'm looking for. To be more accurate I'm trying to RNG everything in order to have as much as possible (shinies) with my ID.
My second constraint is to have as much as possible in gen 6.

So, first things first, are you still available/willing to trade as it's been a while since latest activity ?

Secondly, I see a lot of apricorn balls, so I'm wondering if everything is available on gen 6 (maybe I missed something in the overall description ? if that is the case please, excuse me)

I'm currently rearranging / rebuilding my collection, you won't find breedables on my thread as I removed them.
-I can rebuild an up to date inventory of my breedable (And will likely do anyway) so you can figure out what you'd like
-I can trade from what is currently displayed (clones)
-I can RNG upon request (gen6 egg) so the egg match your TSV. Not all shinies are mine, thus I might not have all breedable available to recreate them (yet)

Please let me know if you'd be willing to trade first :)
If so, I'll give you as much info as I can (as I said, I'm rebuilding my thread ^^)

Thanks for any reply :)
Hi there. Of course I am still open for business.

Please note that the vast majority of the collection is in gen 7 (and, by extention, in SwSh), not 6. But I can easily use bank and move things around (the only constraints, I think, are the compatibility checks).

To sort things out the clearest way possible, please give me a list of what you may be interested in (even a few mons at a time is fine), I'll take a look and come back to you to see what I can get in Gen 6.

Hey, I really like your thread, I'd like to trade with you in gen 7 if that's possible, looking at your collection I might not have a lot to offer you but I'm sure I can breed/offer you some cool stuff. I can RNG for now atleast and I do have apricorn/dream balls or even a couple of shinies.

Hey, I really like your thread, I'd like to trade with you in gen 7 if that's possible, looking at your collection I might not have a lot to offer you but I'm sure I can breed/offer you some cool stuff. I can RNG for now atleast and I do have apricorn/dream balls or even a couple of shinies.
No problem!

What are you interested in? I am sure I can work in some ball/mon combination.

Hey, I put some order in my thread especially regarding breedables.

I did my inventory on gen6 so some stuff is still missing, but most of it is on display.

Regarding what i'd be interested in:

-Corsola (Hidden Ability)
-Houndour
-Miltank (Hidden Ability)
-Lileep (Hidden Ability)
-Anorith (Hidden Ability)
-Cranidos (Hidden Ability)
-Shieldon (Hidden Ability)
-Piplup (Hidden Ability)
-Starely (Hidden Ability)

I'd want them on Gen6 so please tell which are possible, I think most of those would be in dreamballs so I don't have any particular request.

Please have a look at my thread and feel free to tell me you'd be interested in anything :) (as I said I can clone the shinies but I could also RNG them (legendaries aside) upon request if you'd be interested in that).

Depending on your interest regarding what I have to offer, I might be intestered in more of your stuff as I'm trying to get breedables with egg moves.

EDIT: I'd like those to be female as well :x

Last edited:
Hey, I put some order in my thread especially regarding breedables.

I did my inventory on gen6 so some stuff is still missing, but most of it is on display.

Regarding what i'd be interested in:

-Corsola (Hidden Ability)
-Houndour
-Miltank (Hidden Ability)
-Lileep (Hidden Ability)
-Anorith (Hidden Ability)
-Cranidos (Hidden Ability)
-Shieldon (Hidden Ability)
-Piplup (Hidden Ability)
-Starely (Hidden Ability)

I'd want them on Gen6 so please tell which are possible, I think most of those would be in dreamballs so I don't have any particular request.

Please have a look at my thread and feel free to tell me you'd be interested in anything :) (as I said I can clone the shinies but I could also RNG them (legendaries aside) upon request if you'd be interested in that).

Depending on your interest regarding what I have to offer, I might be intestered in more of your stuff as I'm trying to get breedables with egg moves.

EDIT: I'd like those to be female as well :x
All right, sounds good. I'll check the list later today when I'll be back from work and let you know which mons are available in Gen6.
I have a Zarude if you are Still looking for one.
Whelp, I already got one, so no worries. I have to update the wishlist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)