Page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
...wait is finally over!! — page five is here, and with it, the much-anticipated Page 5's release!

you join us now at the red carpet for the exclusive premiere event, and the atmosphere is just absolutely incredible

in moments, at the end of this carpet, users will begin experiencing Page 5

long have they waited, and now, all is to be revealed!

one moment...

we await now the first arrivals— ah, and right on time, who is this approaching? our first guest!

it's...?

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
youre our first guest tonight, welcome! you look fabulous!

how are you feeling? excited?
thank you darling, I'm wearing Jynx's Stadium collection this evening.

I have to say, so far everything has lived up to the hype. The buildup over the past few weeks, the suspense when I got my invitation, even the first post of page 5 living up to what the leaks promised seemed too good to be true. But now that I see the paparazzi... the other guests arriving... it feels really good to be a part of the Page 5 experience. I think we're all in for a spectacular event put on by an equally spectacular host.

That's all I have time for now, I suppose I'll try to find the open bar and mingle with the other arrivals before finding my seat

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
why am i still posting here

genuine question

ooh, teehee, it seems the opportunity to be a part of this occasion is just too tempting for some folks to pass up!

but i'm afraid it's golden ticket-holders only for this premiere, folks!

thank you darling, I'm wearing Jynx's Stadium collection this evening.

I have to say, so far everything has lived up to the hype. The buildup over the past few weeks, the suspense when I got my invitation, even the first post of page 5 living up to what the leaks promised seemed too good to be true. But now that I see the paparazzi... the other guests arriving... it feels really good to be a part of the Page 5 experience. I think we're all in for a spectacular event put on by an equally spectacular host.

That's all I have time for now, I suppose I'll try to find the open bar and mingle with the other arrivals before finding my seat
and it is working for you, darling

okay, thank you so much for speaking with us, phoopes! i couldn't agree more with those sentiments! have a wonderful time!

oh, goodness, this is the longest stretch i've ever seen. who is this...?

View attachment 312902
evening, everyone. brought a couple of my lady friends - hope that's not an issue.

goodness! of course not! just run along to the ten-minute-per-ticket check behind us! what a gaggle!

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
page 5.png

Can't believe I'm finally here, where every poster dreams of, the renowned page 5! I'd like to thank some people, Ullar (and associates) for sponsoring this magnificent event, producer mf for helping to ensure page 5 lived up to all the hype, and of course our fantastic director, az. Without you this dream would never have been reality, so thank you for the hard work and sleepless nights you put into this post! Now then, let's see what the big page has in store for it's fans!

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
View attachment 312905

Can't believe I'm finally here, where every poster dreams of, the renowned page 5! I'd like to thank some people, Ullar (and associates) for sponsoring this magnificent event, producer mf for helping to ensure page 5 lived up to all the hype, and of course our fantastic director, az. Without you this dream would never have been reality, so thank you for the hard work and sleepless nights you put into this post! Now then, let's see what the big page has in store for it's fans!
Hold on, this ticket is the same as phoopes'...

See the source image

Happy to be here folks!

View attachment 312900
and BP's too..?

We have some stowaways at Page 5, folks...

az

toddmoding
as everyone scrambles for a spot on page 5, ive already booked a reservation.

View attachment 312904

table for one please.
yes, this ticket number appears to be unique... one can never be too safe

have a wonderful time!

View attachment 312905

colteor, colteor!

hello, and welcome to Page 5!

how does it feel to be posting in history?

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
colteor, colteor!

hello, and welcome to Page 5!

how does it feel to be posting in history?
The director in the flesh, good to see you! To answer your question, when I think of posting classes held decades, maybe even centuries from now, I can smile knowing that they'll be learning about the biggest and best gathering of posters of all time. Truly I was spot on when I declared this event "revolutionary", the posting scene has benefitted greatly tonight!

One more thing, I would like to dismiss these rumours perpetuated by some of my fellow posters, here is your proof of my invitation!
1612309321767.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)