A late to the party, casual place for people to trade cool mons, now with Sword.

Hey there, no problem! I can transfer everything in sword and breed it for you soon.

Other than Bunnelby which I'd love (spitback is perfectly fine, I'm interested in the ball) I'd love Level Ball Falinks and Friend Dreepy. Ivs and EMs don't matter, only the ball. Is that fine?
Totally! I'll have those ready shortly. I'll be up for a while (night owl right now).

The problem is that there so are many I want that I can't make a decision, aw. xD
Would it be okay to trade my Love ball Cutiefly for your Love ball Vulpix for now? And whenever I need something I will come back to you?:)
I would like the Vulpix to be flawless (31/x/31/31/31/31), Timid, with HA and full egg moves. I would prefer it to be male as well. Since it's a 25%/75% gender ratio I can add a breedject of your choice next to the Cutiefly for that.

Let me know how you want the Cutiefly, so I can breed it for you!

ps: my BF is also Italian, haha. Io parlo un pocino italiano x)
The problem is that there so are many I want that I can't make a decision, aw. xD
Would it be okay to trade my Love ball Cutiefly for your Love ball Vulpix for now? And whenever I need something I will come back to you?:)
I would like the Vulpix to be flawless (31/x/31/31/31/31), Timid, with HA and full egg moves. I would prefer it to be male as well. Since it's a 25%/75% gender ratio I can add a breedject of your choice next to the Cutiefly for that.

Let me know how you want the Cutiefly, so I can breed it for you!

ps: my BF is also Italian, haha. Io parlo un pocino italiano x)
Absolutely! I am good with Love Ball Cutiefly, regardless of anything else. If it has any egg moves or ivs, the better. But don't worry. And of course you can get back to me any time for any further trade (I should also update the thread with gen 8 and extra breeding projects I've not uploaded yet in the next few days).
I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Hello again, I would like to initiate another transaction with the following list containing Pokemon that I possess.
Jolly Level Ball Smeargle (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Modest Fast Ball Mareep (5 IVs, Att not perfected)
Adamant Dream Ball Teddiursa (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Jolly Dream Ball Torchic (6 IVs)
Timid Level Ball Houndour (5 IVs, Att not perfected)
Timid Dream Ball Treecko (3 IVs, HP, Att, and Spe not perfected)
Jolly Love Ball Sentret (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Adamant Love Ball Mawile (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Adamant Lure Ball Wimpod (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Modest Friend Ball Comfey (5 IVs, Att not perfected)
The Spitbacks that I would like to receive from this exchange are as follows:

Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Curse, Leaf Storm, Amnesia, Petal Dance

Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Naive
Egg Moves: Encore, Power Whip, Bullet Seed, Whether Ball

Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Brave
Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam

Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Relaxed
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Amnesia

Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Flail, Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray

Ability: Leaf Guard
Nature: Calm
Egg Moves: Heal Pulse, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power, Leech Seed

Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Metal Claw, Aqua Jet, Crunch

Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Calm
Egg Moves: Future Sight, Nasty Plot

Ability: Vital Spirit
Nature: Impish
Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Rapid Spin, High Jump Kick

Ability: Guts (Sand Stream)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock

Ability: Telepathy (Justified)
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento

Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Cross Poison, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Rapid Spin

Ability: Storm Drain
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Barrier, Recover, Curse, Mirror Coat

Ability: Reckless
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Pursuit, Feather Dance

Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Venom Drench, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Play Rough
I shall be on at least Thursday of this week. If this seems like an unreasonable exchange, please consult me and I would be willing to compromise on your behalf. Thank You!
I did a preliminary count, you're interested in 15 mons right?. I can breed them no problem, but I guess it'll take me a little bit longer and I'll be ready after Thursday.
Off your list, I'm interested in:

Jolly Level Ball Smeargle (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Modest Fast Ball Mareep (5 IVs, Att not perfected)
Adamant Dream Ball Teddiursa (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Jolly Dream Ball Torchic (6 IVs)
Timid Level Ball Houndour (5 IVs, Att not perfected)
Jolly Love Ball Sentret (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Adamant Lure Ball Wimpod (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Modest Friend Ball Comfey (5 IVs, Att not perfected)

I'm also fine with any further spitback you may have that I don't have yet.
Totally! I'll have those ready shortly. I'll be up for a while (night owl right now).
Sorry, but you should now that I'm a little bit too busy sometimes. I guess I may be able to trade in a couple of days. Can I drop you a PM once I'm done so that we can arrange a trade? Thank you.

Absolutely! I am good with Love Ball Cutiefly, regardless of anything else. If it has any egg moves or ivs, the better. But don't worry. And of course you can get back to me any time for any further trade (I should also update the thread with gen 8 and extra breeding projects I've not uploaded yet in the next few days).
I'll let you know when I'm ready.
All right! I will try to breed a flawless one right now with some egg moves. Let me know when you are ready. :)

Sorry, but you should now that I'm a little bit too busy sometimes. I guess I may be able to trade in a couple of days. Can I drop you a PM once I'm done so that we can arrange a trade? Thank you.
I understand. PM would be best, since I'll know once I see my phone (emails). It may be difficult, however, due to differences in time zones, but hopefully we find a time when both of us are free to trade.

Dialganet2 Ok, I sent you the times where I'll be ready for this exchange, and in addition to this, I'll give a touch of additional compensation as in terms of 'Mons (more specifically a 5 IV Timid Heavy Ball Charmander, a 5 IV Timid Moon Ball Oshawott, and a 5 IV Timid Dream Ball Treecko (if you still want it that is). Also if you wouldn't mind, could I possibly have a spitback of that Modest Overgrow Treecko of yours and a Timid Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee to add to that as well, I will thank you on my behalf, if so, I will delay this to Sunday at the time I sent you prior. Thank you!

Last edited:
Dialganet2 Ok, I sent you the times where I'll be ready for this exchange, and in addition to this, I'll give a touch of additional compensation as in terms of 'Mons (more specifically a 5 IV Timid Heavy Ball Charmander, a 5 IV Timid Moon Ball Oshawott, and a 5 IV Timid Dream Ball Treecko (if you still want it that is). Also if you wouldn't mind, could I possibly have a spitback of that Modest Overgrow Treecko of yours and a Timid Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee to add to that as well, I will thank you on my behalf, if so, I will delay this to Sunday at the time I sent you prior. Thank you!
Fine by me!

I don't know if can honestly be ready by tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Hi again!
As I said... When I am looking for something I will come back to you.. and I see you have what I am looking for. :-)

Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Aromatherapy, Giga Drain, Wheather Ball

In one of your post you said you were interested in these Pokés of mine: Friend Scraggy, Love Togedemaru, Love Cottonee, Dream Pachirisu, Love Ralts Love Treecko and Lure Horsea.
Is this still the case? And if yes, which one would you like to trade for the Fomantis?

Hi again!
As I said... When I am looking for something I will come back to you.. and I see you have what I am looking for. :-)

Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Aromatherapy, Giga Drain, Wheather Ball

In one of your post you said you were interested in these Pokés of mine: Friend Scraggy, Love Togedemaru, Love Cottonee, Dream Pachirisu, Love Ralts Love Treecko and Lure Horsea.
Is this still the case? And if yes, which one would you like to trade for the Fomantis?
Hey there.
Pachirisu would be my choice!
Also, would you like the Fomantis as a spitback or flawless?

Hey there.
Pachirisu would be my choice!
Also, would you like the Fomantis as a spitback or flawless?
All right, will make it ready tonight or else tomorrow. :)
Any preference for the Pachirisu, for example like male or female, ability, etc?

I would like the Fomantis male with the HA and flawless, please. :)

All right, will make it ready tonight or else tomorrow. :)
Any preference for the Pachirisu, for example like male or female, ability, etc?

I would like the Fomantis male with the HA and flawless, please. :)
HA will suffice.flawless would be fantastic but, should I drop you a PM saying that I'm ready and you will not have gotten a flawless one yet, a spitback will suffice.

HA will suffice.flawless would be fantastic but, should I drop you a PM saying that I'm ready and you will not have gotten a flawless one yet, a spitback will suffice.
I realised I have plenty of flawless (6 IVs 31) Pachirisu in Dream ball on my Gen 6 game. They have Follow me, Flatter, Ion Deluge and Fake Tears as egg moves and HA. Would it be okay for you to cross gen trade (since I dont have Pokémon Bank activated on my 3DS)? I have so many there I can even give you a male and a female one, haha.

I realised I have plenty of flawless (6 IVs 31) Pachirisu in Dream ball on my Gen 6 game. They have Follow me, Flatter, Ion Deluge and Fake Tears as egg moves and HA. Would it be okay for you to cross gen trade (since I dont have Pokémon Bank activated on my 3DS)? I have so many there I can even give you a male and a female one, haha.
Oh sure, no problem:)

So...

I know I am super, super late to the party, but I have bred an awful lot on Sword and I have finally uploaded the thread with all my new stuff.

The thread now comprises:
  1. Gen 8 breedables
  2. New Wishlist (mainly Meltan and Melmetal)
Still missing are:
  1. Some egg moves
  2. Some New ball - Old mon combinations
Please note that, save for some exceptions, all mons that are available both in gen 6-7 and 8 can be traded either on 3ds or Switch, and that I can also set up GTS trades on HOME if you wish.
Feel free to ask for anything!

Thread updated with some new ball-mon combination only available after DLC, like for example Level and Beast Ball Tyrunt (one of my new favorites).

Feel free to take a look and drop me a message, I'm still uploading stuff.

Hey again! Do your Tyrunts both have their HA? I'm interested in both; I can once again offer you any Dream Ball (except the 5 new ones)

Hey again! Do your Tyrunts both have their HA? I'm interested in both; I can once again offer you any Dream Ball (except the 5 new ones)
Yes they can. Would you like spitbacks or flawless one?

I am currently looking for a cool ball Ferroseed (either Dream or Friend is fine), for the other one, anything available in Galar that I still don't have is good for me (top of my head: fast ball Yamper comes to mind, or an Apricorn fossil I still don't have).

Yes they can. Would you like spitbacks or flawless one?

I am currently looking for a cool ball Ferroseed (either Dream or Friend is fine), for the other one, anything available in Galar that I still don't have is good for me (top of my head: fast ball Yamper comes to mind, or an Apricorn fossil I still don't have).
I can happily do Fast Yamper for you soon enough; and I in fact have a Friend HA Ferrothorn ready to go (evolved so you know it's HA). I also have Evolved HA Beast and Dream Ferrothorn; do you have a preference?

I can happily do Fast Yamper for you soon enough; and I in fact have a Friend HA Ferrothorn ready to go (evolved so you know it's HA). I also have Evolved HA Beast and Dream Ferrothorn; do you have a preference?
Friend Ball would suffice for ferroseed, no need for HA since we all know it's just trolling :).
Spitbacks or flawless? Will breed later tonight.

Hey, it's been a while, but I have a 5 IV/ Timid Dream Ball Pidgey in return for some Breedjects that I would like, more specifically:

Ability: Technician
Egg Moves: Counter, Defog, Baton Pass, Quick Guard

&

Ability: Run Away (HA)
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Wish, Yawn, Stored Power (Gen 7)

But, if you couldn't tell, I'm the same user as Grungus565 (who woulda thunk?), as I lost my credentials to that account so I use the friend code and stuff as before. I'm in Ultra Sun, BTW. Thanks!

Hey there! Welcome back!

I'd love to trade but I'll be able to breed only tonight (10 hours from now or so). Both fine as spitbacks? Thanks!

Hey,

You have a lot of breedable with cool egg moves and that's currently what I'm looking for. To be more accurate I'm trying to RNG everything in order to have as much as possible (shinies) with my ID.
My second constraint is to have as much as possible in gen 6.

So, first things first, are you still available/willing to trade as it's been a while since latest activity ?

Secondly, I see a lot of apricorn balls, so I'm wondering if everything is available on gen 6 (maybe I missed something in the overall description ? if that is the case please, excuse me)

I'm currently rearranging / rebuilding my collection, you won't find breedables on my thread as I removed them.
-I can rebuild an up to date inventory of my breedable (And will likely do anyway) so you can figure out what you'd like
-I can trade from what is currently displayed (clones)
-I can RNG upon request (gen6 egg) so the egg match your TSV. Not all shinies are mine, thus I might not have all breedable available to recreate them (yet)

Please let me know if you'd be willing to trade first :)
If so, I'll give you as much info as I can (as I said, I'm rebuilding my thread ^^)

Thanks for any reply :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)