The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Qualifying Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway brother, take a tea and let people have fun, it seems that it bothers you that new players are joining the great scene, we all have errors and its human to have bad games as good games g_g LET'S GO UMPN

LOOOOOOOOOL Well, who could have possibly guessed that this clown would be unviable? What an absolute surprise. I am hereby declaring MegaLucario to be UNVIABLE

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I couldn’t continue watching this game after the 10th moves. So many pointless switches that served absolutely no purpose from the dude spamming sand; he was so scared of Snorlax cursing up that he clicked Whirlwind when the optimal move was to Earthquake with Hippo that would have caused some respectable damage. Wtf is Snorlax going to do against Hippo even after +3? You can Whirlwind when the fattie rests. No wonder dude ended up losing this game even though his opponent’s only answer to Earthquake was a ballooned Aegislash that got popped at turn 5. :pikuh:

At least seeing Vaporeon in the team preview made my nipples go hard.

LOOOOOOOOOL Well, who could have possibly guessed that this clown would be unviable? What an absolute surprise. I am hereby declaring MegaLucario to be UNVIABLE
Congratulations, if you had seen the match you would know that my net was horrible and it was falling every 5 seconds, it is a problem that the company has that as everyone is quarantined in Argentina the internet is saturated, although it rarely happens and just today occurred

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I couldn’t continue watching this game after the 10th moves. So many pointless switches that served absolutely no purpose from the dude spamming sand; he was so scared of Snorlax cursing up that he clicked Whirlwind when the optimal move was to Earthquake with Hippo that would have caused some respectable damage. Wtf is Snorlax going to do against Hippo even after +3? You can Whirlwind when the fattie rests. No wonder dude ended up losing this game even though his opponent’s only answer to Earthquake was a ballooned Aegislash that got popped at turn 5. :pikuh:

At least seeing Vaporeon in the team preview made my nipples go hard.
whitequeen please change your profile picture back to the qwilfish, your new profile picture is UNVIABLE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL imagine getting swept by GREECE OF ALL TEAMS!! ASTA DIDN'T EVEN PLAY BROS COME ON LOL jesus christ AFRICA IS UNVIABLE AS HELL!!!! My god, their players are all just so fucking bad.
speaking of unviable LOOL AUSTRIA GOT ELIMINATED BY A TIMEOUT LMAO man you just hate love to see it good lord bros. flcl's gang actually looked relatively impressive in this series, albeit against a rather pathetic group of players. So, I guess there's that.

Oh, I forgot to respond to this dude.

Well, playing for Africa is basically the equivalent of wasting your time. I'd actually argue that it's worse; after all, you're forced to root for a bunch of unviable players who are incapable of even acquiring one measly win.
I am hereby declaring the following set to be UNVIABLE:

fuck it, I'm declaring Sanjay to be UNVIABLE too. no way a remotely competent player could possibly bring such a ridiculously nonsensical set
This creature has no compassion towards humans and does not care in the least about their feelings. Although it seems to share physical and mental abilities with humans, this creature seems to find pleasure in hurting others. As someone who has evolved to be a seeker of worldly pleasure, I hereby declare this being to be UNVIABLE to hold the title of human.

It would be helpful if we categorize these new species and can somehow keep them from talking as they cause they put a lot of humans in annoyance. I might run out of words to call this creature, so taking suggestions to name it.

It brings me extreme sorrow to be this rude to someone, but I feel that this behaviour towards all the new players still trying to do their best in not acceptable and inhumane.

Last edited:

I made a cheesy potato quesadilla using the panini press I got for my 19th birthday! It turned out pretty good and I only used a simple set of ingredients:

-Two tortilla shells
-Even coating of butter on one side each to prevent sticking and burning, adds flavor
-Shredded mexican cheese
-Leftover french fries

I pressed the ingredients together for about three minutes and it ended up crisp and brown! I also put sour cream and mild taco bell sauce on it for authenticity! A great snack for those wanting to make something crispy and savory at home, and the lack of meat is perfect for vegetarians. :)

So, apparently this four eyed / double battery single power can see the potential and the viability of the players and the teams better than themselves.
Oh boi, I know this is a good place to chill but being outcasted from a society irl and showing your frustration here on newcomers won't help buddy. Such introverts who are big losers in real life choose to speak online, that's not a problem but at least don't shit no? This ain't your toilet pot.
You may still continue to post because who even cares to think before creating a post after getting banned from forums, getting all badges ripped and thereby losing all respect. But trust me bruh these persons on smogon can take your ass without even complaining how small it is or putting an unviable stamp on it. It's quite evident from this thread no? Uh.. would only break your mental peace.
You're a good person, I've seen your smile and I've heard you giggling. :D

Anyway, I might as well post a meme (unrelated to shake):

that-reads-when-you-been-acting-gay-for-2-years-and-finally-get-invited-to-the-all-girls-slee...jpeg

Ps: Please pleaseeee make those videos for smogon on google+ again :))) ily

Shredded Chipotle chicken. trust me this slaps.
1590879442541.png

INGREDIENTS

• 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
  • 1 T or to taste chipotle puree
INSTRUCTIONS

• Place half the chicken in a small (1-2 qt.) slow cooker.
  • Dot the chipotle puree over it - spread it around if you like.
  • Add the rest of the chicken.
  • Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours.
  • At the end of the cooking time, take 2 forks and shred the meat. Stir it around in the liquid, and let rest five minutes to reabsorb juices and seasoning for a moist meat.

So, apparently this four eyed / double battery single power can see the potential and the viability of the players and the teams better than themselves.
Oh boi, I know this is a good place to chill but being outcasted from a society irl and showing your frustration here on newcomers won't help buddy. Such introverts who are big losers in real life choose to speak online, that's not a problem but at least don't shit no? This ain't your toilet pot.
You may still continue to post because who even cares to think before creating a post after getting banned from forums, getting all badges ripped and thereby losing all respect. But trust me bruh these persons on smogon can take your ass without even complaining how small it is or putting an unviable stamp on it. It's quite evident from this thread no? Uh.. would only break your mental peace.
You're a good person, I've seen your smile and I've heard you giggling. :D

Anyway, I might as well post a meme (unrelated to shake):

View attachment 250380

Ps: Please pleaseeee make those videos for smogon on google+ again :))) ily
I don’t wanna defend shake or anything but can you please explain what “double battery single power” means, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)