A late to the party, casual place for people to trade cool mons, now with Sword.

Heya! I'm looking to complete a Safari Ball collection right now; so I'm very interested in your Safari Ball Bellsprout, Drowzee, Lotad, Seedot, Nosepass, Electrike, Roselia, Trapinch, Bagon and Hippopotas -- HA on any if possible would be awesome, but not necessary.

In exchange, I have every single breedable Dream Ball possible in Gen 7 (all with HA where possible). I see Snover and Rattata are your priority for those, but otherwise; name your price!

Heya! I'm looking to complete a Safari Ball collection right now; so I'm very interested in your Safari Ball Bellsprout, Drowzee, Lotad, Seedot, Nosepass, Electrike, Roselia, Trapinch, Bagon and Hippopotas -- HA on any if possible would be awesome, but not necessary.

In exchange, I have every single breedable Dream Ball possible in Gen 7 (all with HA where possible). I see Snover and Rattata are your priority for those, but otherwise; name your price!
Hey there, love you posts in Orange Islands, welcome to my thread :) Will probably have SwSh in a few weeks, so looking forward to trading in there as well.

Unfortunately, of the mons you listed, I am afraid I can only breed Bagon and Roselia with their HA. Is that ok? I'd also assume spitbacks, but do you want flawless mons?

Now that you mentioned, since you probably have an extensive collection of Safari Ball mons as well as Dreams, can I ask you if you have the following to trade in return? To my count, it's 10 mons.
Snover (Dream) - confirmed
Rattata (Dream) - confirmed
Oddish - Dream or Safari, it's fine either way
Skorupi - Safari
Farfetch'd - Safari
Remoraid - Dream
Surskit - Dream or Safari, it's fine either way
Piplup - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Pansage - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Panpour - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.

Hey there, love you posts in Orange Islands, welcome to my thread :) Will probably have SwSh in a few weeks, so looking forward to trading in there as well.

Unfortunately, of the mons you listed, I am afraid I can only breed Bagon and Roselia with their HA. Is that ok? I'd also assume spitbacks, but do you want flawless mons?

Now that you mentioned, since you probably have an extensive collection of Safari Ball mons as well as Dreams, can I ask you if you have the following to trade in return? To my count, it's 10 mons.
Snover (Dream) - confirmed
Rattata (Dream) - confirmed
Oddish - Dream or Safari, it's fine either way
Skorupi - Safari
Farfetch'd - Safari
Remoraid - Dream
Surskit - Dream or Safari, it's fine either way
Piplup - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Pansage - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Panpour - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Yeah, HA on only Bagon and Roselia is totally fine! Spitbacks are good with me too :)

Of what you listed, the only thing I don’t have is Safari Farfetch’d; but otherwise I can do everything else. And naturally; Dream Piplup, Pansage and Panpour do have their HAs :)

Yeah, HA on only Bagon and Roselia is totally fine! Spitbacks are good with me too :)

Of what you listed, the only thing I don’t have is Safari Farfetch’d; but otherwise I can do everything else. And naturally; Dream Piplup, Pansage and Panpour do have their HAs :)
Disclaimer: for everything, you only need to breed Ball and HA where I specified. Don't worry if you don't have ivs or Egg Moves, I can arrange for those myself.
Don't worry, can you just swap Farfetch'd with Dream Ball Darumaka?
Tonight I have a game to coach, but I think I can start breeding and maybe be ready by tomorrow night (Europe), may I drop you a VM/PM once I have everything ready?

Disclaimer: for everything, you only need to breed Ball and HA where I specified. Don't worry if you don't have ivs or Egg Moves, I can arrange for those myself.
Don't worry, can you just swap Farfetch'd with Dream Ball Darumaka?
Tonight I have a game to coach, but I think I can start breeding and maybe be ready by tomorrow night (Europe), may I drop you a VM/PM once I have everything ready?
Darumaka unfortunately was never available in a Dream Ball until SwSh. I do have a HA one in a Luxury Ball if that interests you?

And yeah sure, I'm in no rush!

Darumaka unfortunately was never available in a Dream Ball until SwSh. I do have a HA one in a Luxury Ball if that interests you?

And yeah sure, I'm in no rush!
Damn, I'm using some ball compatibility spreadsheet and given that I don't have SwSh yet (Switch to be delivered on Saturday) I'm trying to cope with the new compatibilities. Dream Joltik, maybe?

Damn, I'm using some ball compatibility spreadsheet and given that I don't have SwSh yet (Switch to be delivered on Saturday) I'm trying to cope with the new compatibilities. Dream Joltik, maybe?
Yup, Dream Joltik is a thing!

For Ball compatibilities, I've found Serebii to be the most reliable and easy to use. Small rule to keep in mind though is that every Gen 1-4 breedable except the Johto starters are available in a Dream Ball; about half the Gen 5s are available in a Dream Ball; and nothing in Gen 6 or 7 are. Of course, SwSh changes that up a LOT.

Yup, Dream Joltik is a thing!

For Ball compatibilities, I've found Serebii to be the most reliable and easy to use. Small rule to keep in mind though is that every Gen 1-4 breedable except the Johto starters are available in a Dream Ball; about half the Gen 5s are available in a Dream Ball; and nothing in Gen 6 or 7 are. Of course, SwSh changes that up a LOT.
Thanks a lot!
I have usually gone with that rule of thumb plus some spreadsheet to sort out general Safari compatibility and Gen V Dream compatibility. Unfortunately until I will have SwSh at hand I'll have some hiccups here and there :)

Hello, although I have a relatively sparse quantity of Pokemon to submit (as of now, I can solely grant two Oddishes in Friend Balls with Strength Sap as their only egg move) if you would hopefully like to acquire them. One of them is a Bold Hidden ability (Run Away/Effect Spore(Upon evolving into Vileplume)/Healer(Upon evolving into Bellossom)) with 5 IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31) and the other is a Timid Chlorophyll with 5 IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31). I'll tell you what I am interested in once you have agreed to this exchange. Thank you!

Hello, although I have a relatively sparse quantity of Pokemon to submit (as of now, I can solely grant two Oddishes in Friend Balls with Strength Sap as their only egg move) if you would hopefully like to acquire them. One of them is a Bold Hidden ability (Run Away/Effect Spore(Upon evolving into Vileplume)/Healer(Upon evolving into Bellossom)) with 5 IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31) and the other is a Timid Chlorophyll with 5 IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31). I'll tell you what I am interested in once you have agreed to this exchange. Thank you!
Hey there! You can also trae me a simple spitback if you mind parting with those mons. Please let me know what you would like in exchange!

Hey there! You can also trae me a simple spitback if you mind parting with those mons. Please let me know what you would like in exchange!
I'm afraid I only have an Adamant Sniper Spearow with 4 IVs in a Fast Ball, rather trifling, hopefully something that will interest you. All I desire are some breedjects/spitbacks with appropriate natures/moves that regulate with those in your inventory. More specifically, I'm interested in a breedject/spitback Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini with Dragon Dance and Extremespeed, it's IVs are less than negligible as I have the conventions to fix that, and lastly, as for the balls of these Pokemon, that is your choice, I couldn't care less about the matter. Secondly, you'll see it yourself that you have a Squirtle in your possession, I'm interested in a breedject/spitback Timid Rain Dish Squirtle with Aura Sphere. Furthermore, a breedject/spitback Contrary Timid Snivy with Glare. And finally, a breedject/spitback Impish Immunity Gligar, thankfully, with no egg moves (if it is easier to breed these pokemon with any or all egg moves, go at your leisure, same goes with Pokeball variations). If this seems like an unreasonable exchange, please consult me and I would be willing to compromise on your behalf. Thank You!

Last edited:
I'm afraid I only have an Adamant Sniper Spearow with 4 IVs in a Fast Ball, rather trifling, hopefully something that will interest you. All I desire are some breedjects/spitbacks with appropriate natures/moves that regulate with those in your inventory. More specifically, I'm interested in a breedject/spitback Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini with Dragon Dance and Extremespeed, it's IVs are less than negligible as I have the conventions to fix that, and lastly, as for the balls of these Pokemon, that is your choice, I couldn't care less about the matter. Secondly, you'll see it yourself that you have a Squirtle in your possession, I'm interested in a breedject/spitback Timid Rain Dish Squirtle with Aura Sphere. Furthermore, a breedject/spitback Contrary Timid Snivy with Glare. And finally, a breedject/spitback Impish Immunity Gligar, thankfully, with no egg moves (if it is easier to breed these pokemon with any or all egg moves, go at your leisure, same goes with Pokeball variations). If this seems like an unreasonable exchange, please consult me and I would be willing to compromise on your behalf. Thank You!
So, to recap (plain text gets a little confusing, forgive me):
Jolly HA Dratini w/ Dragon Dance, Extremespeed (spitback)
Timid HA Squirtle w/ Aura Sphere (spitback)
Timid HA Snivy w/ Glare (spitback)
Impish HA Gligar (spitback), I'm afraid this one will have egg moves as the only parent has them, you can always cancel them so I guess it's no issue?

You would trade in return:
Fast ball Adamant Sniper Spearow (ivs and EMs don't matter to me)
Friend ball HA Oddish (same as above)
Friend ball non-HA Oddish (same as above)

Deal?

So, to recap (plain text gets a little confusing, forgive me):
Jolly HA Dratini w/ Dragon Dance, Extremespeed (spitback)
Timid HA Squirtle w/ Aura Sphere (spitback)
Timid HA Snivy w/ Glare (spitback)
Impish HA Gligar (spitback), I'm afraid this one will have egg moves as the only parent has them, you can always cancel them so I guess it's no issue?

You would trade in return:
Fast ball Adamant Sniper Spearow (ivs and EMs don't matter to me)
Friend ball HA Oddish (same as above)
Friend ball non-HA Oddish (same as above)

Deal?
We are in agreement, once you would like to start breeding, I will DM you my friend code and the corresponding details in advance. I will wait until you are ready to trade.

Hey, could I possibly trade you a 5 IV Dream Ball Timid Cherubi and a 5 IV Friend Ball Adamant Sudowoodo and a 5 IV Beast Ball Bold Rotom in exchange for spitbacks/breedjects of the following? What I am interested in are these following Pokemon, an Adamant Heavy Ball Beldum and an Adamant Heavy Ball Wimpod and a Steadfast Jolly Rockruff. Capiche? If this seems like an unreasonable exchange, please consult me and I would be willing to compromise on your behalf, but If you agree to this exchange, I can DM you when I'll be ready on either Friday or Saturday. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey, could I possibly trade you a 5 IV Dream Ball Timid Cherubi and a 5 IV Friend Ball Adamant Sudowoodo and a 5 IV Beast Ball Bold Rotom in exchange for spitbacks/breedjects of the following? What I am interested in are these following Pokemon, an Adamant Heavy Ball Beldum and an Adamant Heavy Ball Wimpod and a Steadfast Jolly Rockruff. Capiche? If this seems like an unreasonable exchange, please consult me and I would be willing to compromise on your behalf, but If you agree to this exchange, I can DM you when I'll be ready on either Friday or Saturday. Thank you!
Cherubi is fine, unfortunately I already have both Sudowoodo and Rotom in such balls and natures. Any chance you got anything else?
Otherwise I'll take the trade as it is.

Cherubi is fine, unfortunately I already have both Sudowoodo and Rotom in such balls and natures. Any chance you got anything else?
Otherwise I'll take the trade as it is.
How about a 5 IV Compound Eyes Joltik within a Dream Ball? Would that be fine? If so, (I hope I don't sound greedy) but could I have a spitback/breedject of that Jolly Zubat of yours in a Dream Ball? You don't have to give it to me if you don't want to. Thank you!

Last edited:
How about a 5 IV Compound Eyes Joltik within a Dream Ball? Would that be fine? If so, (I hope I don't sound greedy) but could I have a spitback/breedject of that Jolly Zubat of yours in a Dream Ball? You don't have to give it to me if you don't want to. Thank you!
So to recap:
Dream Ball Jolly Zubat (I'll breed it in HA)
Heavy Ball Adamant Wimpod
Heavy Ball Adamant Beldum
Heavy Ball Steadfast Jolly Rockruff

For:
Dream Ball Cherubi
Dream Ball Joltik
filler
filler

Is that ok?

So to recap:
Dream Ball Jolly Zubat (I'll breed it in HA)
Heavy Ball Adamant Wimpod
Heavy Ball Adamant Beldum
Heavy Ball Steadfast Jolly Rockruff

For:
Dream Ball Cherubi
Dream Ball Joltik
filler
filler

Is that ok?
Yeah, Wednesday at 3:00 PM EST is when I'll be ready. Thank you!

Hi, I'm collecting rare ball reject mons. I'm currently interested in Bulbasaur and both Honedge (Moon Ball and Heavy Ball). My list of trades are in my sig. I also have Heavy Ball HA Bunnelby and Beast Ball Rotom that I can breed (no perfect IVs yet).

Buongiorno!
I saw all your Pokémon are [ITA], which is very great as I just started RNGing shiny eggs on Gen 7. :-)

I am very interested in your Love ball (Alolan) Vulpix.

I can offer you Pokémon in Apri/Dream/Beast balls, see spoiler.
Horsea in Lure ball
Dratini in Beast ball
Treecko in Love ball
Ralts in Love ball
Roselia in Love ball
Feebas in Moon ball
Pachirisu in Dream ball
Cherubi in Dream ball
Cottonee in Love ball
Scraggy in Friend ball
Togedemaru in Love ball
Cutiefly in Love ball

I accept spitbacks for spitbacks. I can also RNG flawless Pokémon for you, but I can't promise if a certain Pokémon is available in the ball + HA combination.
If you like more than 1 Poké in Apri/Dream/Beast from my spoiler list, let me know, because there are many nice Pokés you got there. :-)

Hi, I'm collecting rare ball reject mons. I'm currently interested in Bulbasaur and both Honedge (Moon Ball and Heavy Ball). My list of trades are in my sig. I also have Heavy Ball HA Bunnelby and Beast Ball Rotom that I can breed (no perfect IVs yet).
Hey there, no problem! I can transfer everything in sword and breed it for you soon.

Other than Bunnelby which I'd love (spitback is perfectly fine, I'm interested in the ball) I'd love Level Ball Falinks and Friend Dreepy. Ivs and EMs don't matter, only the ball. Is that fine?
Buongiorno!
I saw all your Pokémon are [ITA], which is very great as I just started RNGing shiny eggs on Gen 7. :-)

I am very interested in your Love ball (Alolan) Vulpix.

I can offer you Pokémon in Apri/Dream/Beast balls, see spoiler.
Horsea in Lure ball
Dratini in Beast ball
Treecko in Love ball
Ralts in Love ball
Roselia in Love ball
Feebas in Moon ball
Pachirisu in Dream ball
Cherubi in Dream ball
Cottonee in Love ball
Scraggy in Friend ball
Togedemaru in Love ball
Cutiefly in Love ball

I accept spitbacks for spitbacks. I can also RNG flawless Pokémon for you, but I can't promise if a certain Pokémon is available in the ball + HA combination.
If you like more than 1 Poké in Apri/Dream/Beast from my spoiler list, let me know, because there are many nice Pokés you got there. :-)
Buon pomeriggio!

I can breed you Vulpix, no problem.
I'd love to trade it for Love Ball Cutiefly and, other than that, I'd also be interested in Friend Scraggy, Love Togedemaru, Love Cottonee, Dream Pachirisu, Love Ralts Love Treecko and Lure Horsea.

Please take a loot at my list and let me know if I have enough mon for you :) Ciao!

Buon pomeriggio!

I can breed you Vulpix, no problem.
I'd love to trade it for Love Ball Cutiefly and, other than that, I'd also be interested in Friend Scraggy, Love Togedemaru, Love Cottonee, Dream Pachirisu, Love Ralts Love Treecko and Lure Horsea.

Please take a loot at my list and let me know if I have enough mon for you :) Ciao!
The problem is that there so are many I want that I can't make a decision, aw. xD
Would it be okay to trade my Love ball Cutiefly for your Love ball Vulpix for now? And whenever I need something I will come back to you?:)
I would like the Vulpix to be flawless (31/x/31/31/31/31), Timid, with HA and full egg moves. I would prefer it to be male as well. Since it's a 25%/75% gender ratio I can add a breedject of your choice next to the Cutiefly for that.

Let me know how you want the Cutiefly, so I can breed it for you!

ps: my BF is also Italian, haha. Io parlo un pocino italiano x)

Hello again, I would like to initiate another transaction with the following list containing Pokemon that I possess.
Jolly Level Ball Smeargle (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Modest Fast Ball Mareep (5 IVs, Att not perfected)
Adamant Dream Ball Teddiursa (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Jolly Dream Ball Torchic (6 IVs)
Timid Level Ball Houndour (5 IVs, Att not perfected)
Timid Dream Ball Treecko (3 IVs, HP, Att, and Spe not perfected)
Jolly Love Ball Sentret (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Adamant Love Ball Mawile (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Adamant Lure Ball Wimpod (5 IVs, SpA not perfected)
Modest Friend Ball Comfey (5 IVs, Att not perfected)
The Spitbacks that I would like to receive from this exchange are as follows:

Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Curse, Leaf Storm, Amnesia, Petal Dance

Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Naive
Egg Moves: Encore, Power Whip, Bullet Seed, Whether Ball

Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Brave
Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam

Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Relaxed
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Amnesia

Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Flail, Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray

Ability: Leaf Guard
Nature: Calm
Egg Moves: Heal Pulse, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power, Leech Seed

Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Metal Claw, Aqua Jet, Crunch

Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Calm
Egg Moves: Future Sight, Nasty Plot

Ability: Vital Spirit
Nature: Impish
Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Rapid Spin, High Jump Kick

Ability: Guts (Sand Stream)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock

Ability: Telepathy (Justified)
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento

Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Cross Poison, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Rapid Spin

Ability: Storm Drain
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Barrier, Recover, Curse, Mirror Coat

Ability: Reckless
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Pursuit, Feather Dance

Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Venom Drench, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Play Rough
I shall be on at least Thursday of this week. If this seems like an unreasonable exchange, please consult me and I would be willing to compromise on your behalf. Thank You!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)