The Player: The Lost Issue Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a world where democracy is a myth, and Pokemon Simulators are simply an urban legend, they would not have such masterpieces like we do today. Take a look at this elegant cover art, simply outstanding the detail put into the YOUNG LINK by artist badgeholder macle himself. I'd also like to draw your attention to some of the articles written, slowly improved over time until they became a legend among literature. The amount of information you will learn from reading this issue is astronomical, especially about the true reason as to why Frost really got shut down, and what Haunter isn't telling us. We hope you enjoy, and please, pass the issue on to friends and relatives, it's truly a prodigy.

~Spydreigon, antemortem, f(x), Quarkz

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST CONTENT WE'VE EVER RELEASED, please give your hard-working contributors a round of applause for their superb work. :toast:

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It was a pleasure working with you guys on this article. My only regret is not being able to publish my fantastic articles due to how controversial my writing is.

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
That article on the truth about Frost was so fucking eye-opening.

Simply a must read for everyone!

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thank you guys, I was as shocked as you all when I discovered the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)