Approved Video Games room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'd like to write an article for The Player about the Video Games room on Pokemon Showdown. Here's what the article would entail:
- Description of the room and rules
- Events of the room
- What makes us stand out
- Why should users come here
Also, I am a voice of said room. Room Owner kositisyn-kun will be supervising the quality of the article as I write it. Please give me any feedback as I appreciate constructive criticism. Also, this is my first article for The Player so I don't REALLY know what the standards are but I'll try my best c:

Oops, missed this. One question, are Game Nights still a thing at the video games room? CrushinDefeat actually had an article on both the video games room and games night, but it got shelved when he went on LoA.

Oops, missed this. One question, are Game Nights still a thing at the video games room? CrushinDefeat actually had an article on both the video games room and games night, but it got shelved when he went on LoA.
That is a good question. One I can't really answer because I'm not in charge of that department. I'll have to talk to the staff member who was to try to revive the project but my guess is no because we haven't had any in a long time.

Talk to them and get back to me, the art for the last article was largely based around video game nights, and it'd be cool to see if the topic is still up to write. If not though, I'm still cool with this.

Oh sorry I forgot about this. I actually got promoted to driver recently so there's that :p
Also ,about game night, I still don't know if we're gonna revive it or not. I received word that the staff member in charge of the game nights resigned and hasn't been here lately so I still don't know about that. Sorry for being late on this

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
in that case i don't see why you can't stick to your original outline, i'm fine with this

yeah this is good, art is already done for it too from the last article

I'll get you Kiln access soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)