Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can i trade a fainted pokemon? if so, will it stay fainted or will it be revived?
Yes, but the fainted Pokemon will be revived just like it will if you deposit it in the PC.

If this is a high level Pokemon that is hard to faint against wild mons / trainers then consider attaching a Flame / Toxic orb and stalling until it KOs itself. If it can learn the Explosion TM then even better. I'm assuming this is for a fainted sync or something? If you're on Crescent Isle and are self-trading for one, I'm afraid you'll just have to lead with your (alive) sync...

Need help cloning a Shiny Pidgey (HP Ground), need 2 copies.

Free to keep a copy (no redistribution rights tho).

Last edited:
what ball for shiny Rotom W? repeat? Also should I go Bold to soften those physical sweepers or is Calm ok because the WoW can offset it?

Repeat doesn't really work imo, shiny Rotom's red is too bright.

It's really up to preference whether you want Rotom-W to go physically or specially defensive. Calm is indeed viable with one of the reasons you stated, but Bold would be even better if you wanted added physical bulk.

Repeat doesn't really work imo, shiny Rotom's red is too bright.

It's really up to preference whether you want Rotom-W to go physically or specially defensive. Calm is indeed viable with one of the reasons you stated, but Bold would be even better if you wanted added physical bulk.
Well I figured the repeat ball has red(body)/yellow(outline) with black circles(door) but that throw animation really doesn't match with the ugly green. I guess premier could work since that white/red makes me think of covering up Rotom-W with laundry(socks). After thinking about it I'll probably go with Bold since its checks are primarily physical. I just didn't want Rotom-W to be absolutely slaughtered whenever it eats a non-physical attack.

LF: following pokemon spitbacks, all ha
matching ball Bulbasaur and Squirtle,
following in poke balls
Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup
CMT Please

Last edited:
LF
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp
5*31 IV Simple Numel with Ancient Power

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)